Multiple accounts, different skins

tc7777

Re: Multiple accounts, different skins Microgaming dont restrict at all - however you have the same alias across all skins (this is the most sensible way IMO of skins dealing with it). You can not have two skins open and logged in at the same time (even from different PC's) Boss restrict you to setting up 3 accounts per PC (3 different people setting up 1 account, or one person setting up 3 accounts - accounts that switch/close down are not refunded to the total) - but beyond that, they dont restrict how many accounts you can play from a PC (though only one at a time). There seem to be no issues with setting up accounts from different PCs then playing on your own PC. iPoker I dont think restrict at all, nor ongame (you'll have different aliases on different skins) I think Microgaming have it set up perfectly - but think all of the others have weaknesses in their approach.

Re: Multiple accounts, different skins Thanks for you response GF I agree with your comments about MGs policy. When VC went from Tribeca to iPoker my VChandler account was deactivated and i was told (by VC) I was only allowed one account under iPoker(I had account with racing post poker also). When bet365 went to iPoker from MG my account remained open and I now have BlSquare also. I will query with VC as appears given wrong info by them Regards tc7777