EURO hockey 28.10.2008

Red Bulls Salzburg - Olimpia Ljubljana Nr. 3 vs. Nr. 10 in the Austrian league table. Nothing to add...Bulls crushed the leader from Jesenice in the last round at home, Ljubljana won too, but against poor Graz. Visitors have nothing to hope for in this one, and I think most of u will agree. I even see a flawless victory with a shot-out for the home goalie. The odds are surely not worth for a regular home victory so I advise to put a first period victory for some more entertainment. Betting verdict -> 1st period home win 9/10 HC Moeller Pardubice - HC Znojemští Orli Although Pardubice lost in the previous round in Trinec (which is a very good shooting team) this is a very similar encounter like the one above. Znojmo are poor away, they won only one match recently against weak C.Budejovice and this exception only holds the rule that this season they are not able to make any damage to the hosts at all. Pardubice like to score a lot of goals (in their last 6 games home they always defeated the visitors net at leat 3 times, in avarage 5 goals per match) and they are eager to keep the contact with the top 3. I think there is a small chance to see a miracle tomorrow thus the betting verdict is -> home victory 9/10 Atlant Mytishi - Sibir Novosibirsk KHL is not NHL and that is the main point of this match. Atlant lost 2 of their 4 away trips lately against not very strong teams so this time there is no room for lapsus. On the other hand Sibir won some points recently so the spirit is there and they are definitely willing to fight for every inch of the ice. BUT Atlant is almost like from another dimension in this competition. No one was able to grab at least a point from their fortress this season and I have no doubts that Sibir will change it. Odds are small so a little risk is worth the stake. Lets say that the betting verdict is -> Atlant to win with a -1 handicap 8/10 SKA St. Petersburg - Khimik Voskresensk Khimik is in a serious muddle after they lost their last 6 matches (even against the bottom placed Minsk AT HOME!!!) and one of those matches was against Petersburg, again at home ice. It was only by a goal, nevertheless this time I think it will by a sudden death for them. I dont really see Khimik to resurect their team spirit in this one, because SKA is much stonger at home than their current table position shows (Nr. 15).Only 2 draws and 2 defeats they record this season and it was a long time ago. Since then they beat everyone, sometimes by a overtime victory. Despite all the bad results they get away form home, I see a clear home vicory this time. Betting verdict -> home win 9/10 HC Košice - MHK Kežmarok To be honest I dont like betting when my favourite team is playing, but in this one I will make an exemption and put a huge stake on Kosice. This year they dont really have a real oponent in Slovnaft Extraliga, and exept 1 match lately, they are unbeaten at home and they keep winning solidly. In the previous round these two squands met in Kezmarok and it wasnt a clear win for Kosice, even though it was the encounter of two opposite sides of the table. Kezmarok showed some strong spirit and it was a good sign for then to built on it...but not if they are going to Kosice in this round. They will surely fight maybe during the first period but players like Kmit, Huna and mainly Bartos with his attack twin Faith will score some goals and probably they will try also to help goalie Lipovsky (maybe Hudacek...?) to achieve a shot-out. Kosice on the other hand will have to stay focused because Liptovsky Mikluas (nice surprise of this year) is going to play away to Zilina, which I think they will manage to win, so the battle for the first place continues. So betting verdict is -> clear home win by a margin 10/10 :hope

Re: EURO hockey 28.10.2008 Jokerit - Jyp , FIN Just wondering how Jokerit have good results with that kind of play? Good results but they havent convected me at all. Now they are at home but JYP have been great as a team playing together, strong and efective. With 2.66 Betfair or 2.6 Unibet its value to try away win....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.