Best bet of the day 27th Oct

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Oct 2.00 leicester. nimmy's special. grt looking chance at gd advertised odds 12/1 betfred. would have won last time out with a clear run, grt jockey booking, very lightly racing and i think todays the day against a moderate bunch of horses. suggestion - 1pt win:hope

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Oct 3.20 Lingfield

Mutamaasek has fitness to prove after a 254-day break and Polish Power has looked in the grips of the handicapper lately. The unexposed Luca Cumani horse Falcativ could go well after winning last time out at Kempton. However, he is up 6lbs in the handicap, is up in grade here and is likely to be quite short in the betting (13/8). With that in mind my alternative selection is War of the Roses, who has an incredible record around here. Over 12-13f his form is 271112212. He is yet to win at class 4 level but was only beaten by half a length in this grade last time. He is up 2 lbs here but connections enlist the help of 3 lb claimer Jack Mitchell so he is now only 1 lb higher than when he won over CD last month. Another big run could again be on the cards. 5/1 Lads. 1 pt win

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Oct 3.20 Lingfield - WAR OF THE ROSES Main reason I'm backing this horse is because Jamie Spencer is on the favourites and I really hate that guy as a jockey. Never won me anything when he's favourites and when I don't back him he wins, hopefully I can beat him at his own game today :@ Horse is in great form and is a course winner here, looking to get his first goal in class 4 and it could be here Great prices too at 5/1 currently! :ok

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Oct

3.20 Lingfield - WAR OF THE ROSES Main reason I'm backing this horse is because Jamie Spencer is on the favourite and I really hate that guy as a jockey. Never won me anything when he's favourite and when I don't back him he wins, hopefully I can beat him at his own game today :@
You have same amount of luck with Spencer as me then :lol

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Oct 15-20 Lingfield - Mutamaasek - E/W Hasn't ran for 254 days though has a fantastic record on the AW, winning 5 and placing twice in his last 7 races. Is also a CD winner here. Is 7lbs down from last run, due to the break I presume. Jockey & Trainer both have a good record here. 13/2 available which, to me, seems a great price. :hope

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Oct Leicester 3.30 - Red Somerset - EW Only CD winner in the field, acts on good-soft, claiming jockey has won on it before Won a couple of races off 85 in the summer and is now on 87 Ignore last run over 10 furlongs, it's record over 10 furlongs is shocking, better suited by return to a mile. Curently around 20/1.........

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Oct 2.30 Leicester - CLASSIC PUNCH (1pt Win) On the form of his run two starts ago when just going down to Buccellati, he shoul win this race. Failed to stay the 2miles last time after pulling hard so we can ignore that run. Only 5 runners lineup for this contest and Classic Punch should get an easy lead from the front. The 1m4f trip looks ideal for him and he should take alot of pegging back. Young Mick is better in a larger field with cover whereas Spanish Hidalgo could need the race after a 4 month break.

2.00 leicester. nimmy's special. grt looking chance at gd advertised odds 12/1 betfred. would have won last time out with a clear run, grt jockey booking, very lightly racing and i think todays the day against a moderate bunch of horses. suggestion - 1pt win:hope
Unlucky with the win, only beaten by a Nck and a Sh at 25/1. E/W would of been a great shout

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Oct 3.20 Lingfield: Indicible Popular race in the thread by the looks of it - I am going to go for an outsider in the race (as usual!!). Alan King's runner Indicible looks interesting to me as having had a (poor) run over 10f this month after a break should strip a lot fitter for this race today. Ran well on only try on AW when half length 2nd to subsequent winner Art Man at Great Leighs in May so well worth a try back on this surface today. Trip should pose no problems and with that first run after a break under belt could run a big race today. E/W

Leicester 3.30 - Red Somerset - EW Only CD winner in the field, acts on good-soft, claiming jockey has won on it before Won a couple of races off 85 in the summer and is now on 87 Ignore last run over 10 furlongs, it's record over 10 furlongs is shocking, better suited by return to a mile. Curently around 20/1.........
Grrrrr............4th Every time I do an EW it seems to finish 4th.........:wall I wish someone would clip me round the head when I'm considering an EW flutter.............:lol