Bluff Europe €1000 + €500 Bounty Freeroll

rippyuk

Had a search & couldn't see this one on here.. Bluff Europe Madness Presents.. in association with poker.co.uk The Great Bluff Poker.co.uk Bounty Freeroll €1000 up for grabs, plus €500 more in bounties Thursday 30th October at 20:15GMT Knock out Poker.co.uk pros Matt Dale & Dan Carter and win €250 a head http://www.bluffeurope.com/madness

Re: Bluff Europe €1000 + €500 Bounty Freeroll Just wanna say it was a well run freeroll, with some funny comments, u know who u r thrappoid, and the catman used a helluva lot of his 9 lives, aka riverrat! but a very friendly bunch of guys and gals. Well done matt. Managed to scrape a 5th place. (look&hook) p.s. moderator question was the original profiles reset in 2004?, cos ive been away for a while and i swear i joined pre 2004, ie very early days ie tipster challenge 1 around early-mid 2002.

Re: Bluff Europe €1000 + €500 Bounty Freeroll :welcome to PL :ok

p.s. moderator question was the original profiles reset in 2004?, cos ive been away for a while and i swear i joined pre 2004, ie very early days ie tipster challenge 1 around early-mid 2002.
2004 is before my day ;) but I believe that's about when PL switched over to vbulletin, and members were required to set up a new account.