Inside Poker Freeroll to GUKPT Blackpool Leg 9 - Adetrick wins £1300 package

AA_Hall

Re: Inside Poker Freeroll to GUKPT Blackpool Leg 9 - Adetrick wins £1300 package Thanks all :ok Can't fault Blue Square :clap. They phoned early this morning to confirm which day I would be playing (day 1a), told me that the expenses were already in my account and said if I'd like to turn up at 1ish they were having a 'reception' for all the on-line qualifiers. Looking forward to it all - even meeting WASP

Re: Inside Poker Freeroll to GUKPT Blackpool Leg 9 - Adetrick wins £1300 package

Thanks all :ok Can't fault Blue Square :clap. They phoned early this morning to confirm which day I would be playing (day 1a), told me that the expenses were already in my account and said if I'd like to turn up at 1ish they were having a 'reception' for all the on-line qualifiers. Looking forward to it all - even meeting WASP
On the other hand they put $1000 expenses in my account the other week I have gone to to withdraw it today and they have locked my account without any warning. I spoke to live support and they said my account has been selected for standard security checking that should be complete by tomorrow afternoon :@ Why so fckin long :wall Ade if you prefer the Friday tell Raab and he will switch you :ok The reception is good free drink, free food and a decent goodie bag I should be there around that time as I will be registering for th evening tourney but I wont say hello :tongue2