Inside Poker Freeroll to GUKPT Blackpool Leg 9 - Adetrick wins £1300 package

AA_Hall

WIN A £1,300 PACKAGE TO THE GUKPT BLACKPOOL EVENT PLUS NEARLY $1,000 OF RUNNER-UP PRIZES IN ASSOCIATION WITH BLUE SQUARE WHEN TO PLAY Monday, 10 November 9:00pm WHAT YOU CAN WIN 1st A £1,300 package to the GUKPT leg 9 in Blackpool from 13-16 November, including £1,060 buy-in and £240 in expenses 2nd-9th A $109 Buy-in to a GUPKT Satellite Password found on P9 of the latest issue on Inside Poker

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer GUKPT Blackpool Freeroll Shocking standard in this... 4,8 just took out KK and AA fter CALLING the first 2 all-ins... 8,7o has just raised 500 and done AK after AK re-raised to 1,950 Think Im either going to go nuts or I'll fade away so nuts it is!!! :lol:lol:lol Any pair - Any suited pictures or any Ax and im all in!!

Re: PokerPlayer GUKPT Blackpool Freeroll I've got to agree with you about the standard of play in that tournament. Some of it was truly atrocious. My check- raise all in (with a flopped nut flush),was called by someone who had flopped a pair of 3's. Of course he hit runner, runner to make a full house.:wall:puke

Re: Inside Poker Freeroll to GUKPT Blackpool Leg 9 - Adetrick wins £1300 package Well played Ade and the best of luck in Blackpool... Spent the last hour of the game working out where I could get cash to cover the expenses (guessed there was no way the funds were going to get through in time). :eyes So when we hit the final table my aim changed from just grabbing a sat ticket to seriously trying to win the game. The game had been very loose all the way through, I lost count of the terrible beats that were handed out. Then the final table arrived and things didn't change. Nearly every all-in move was being called...it was fast and furious and our hero turned out to be Vin Diesel in disguise. I was literally shaking when we faced off in the last hand...what a thrilling game it was to play in. Once again for luck then...Well played Ade.:clap:clap:clap :ok