Cricket: Stanford Series

The Stanford series begins on Saturday night and culminates in the big match on November 1st when England and the Stanford Superstars play for $20m.

Saturday 25 October 2008Home Away BPP
Stanford Superstars v Trinidad & Tobago (22:30BST) 1.503.00Details »
Hide « Stanford Superstars v Trinidad & Tobago
Sunday 26 October 2008Home Away BPP
England v Middlesex (22:30GMT) 1.503.2097.92 % Details »
Hide « England v Middlesex
Monday 27 October 2008Home Away BPP
Middlesex v Trinidad & Tobago (21:00GMT) 1.722.30101.37 % Details »
Tuesday 28 October 2008Home Away BPP
England v Trinidad & Tobago (22:30GMT) 1.363.50101.90 % Details »
Hide « England v Trinidad & Tobago
Thursday 30 October 2008Home Away BPP
Stanford Superstars v Middlesex (22:30GMT) 1.612.62100.00 % Details »
Hide « Stanford Superstars v Middlesex
Saturday 1 November 2008Home Away BPP
Stanford Superstars v England (22:30GMT) 2.371.72100.00 % Details »
1st two matches probably won't yield many betting opportunities but the other four should. Stan James have drawn up some whole week markets which I might get stuck into to give me an interest in the 1st two matches but I'll wait and see if others price up before going in.

Re: Cricket: Stanford Series The series kicks off tonight with the Stanford Superstars playing Trinidad & Tobago. I'll leave that match alone unless something appears tonight that I like. I'll take 3 outrights for the week though. 4pts T.Henderson Top Middlesex Series Batsman 8/1 Paddy Power 1pt ew T.Henderson Top Series Batsman 33/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1,2,3,4) After what Tyron Henderson did at finals day this is a very big price on the South African. Even bigger when you consider that there's no Owais Shah for Middlesex this week. Sure they've signed Neil Carter who is sure to try and provide fireworks up the top of the order but his fireworks are mere damp squibs compared to what Henderson can do. He's already planted England's Steve Harmison all around Southampton over much bigger boundaries than he's going to face this week and showed that day what he can do with spin which the West Indian two sides look set to bombard the English sides with. Given his explosive style, if Henderson catches fire this week very few on any of the 4 sides will be able to peg him back. 4pts C.Gayle Top Stanford Superstars Batsman 11/4 Paddy Power As he showed in the 1st innings of the twenty20 world cup in South Africa, this format is made for Chris Gayle. If he clicks at the top of the order, and the potential is there for him too especially against the non international sides then he'll win this market hands down. Very few in the world let alone the Windies hit a ball as clean or as devastatingly as Chris Gayle does so if he gets going this will be a precession. This isn't the strongest batting lineup you'll see either without Marshall or Bravo. Chanderpaul is a danger but if Gayle occupies the crease anything like as long as Chanderpaul then Gayle will score too quick for Shiv and with very few other dangers looking likely I'll go with Gayle here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.