Brighton - 23/10/08

2.30 My Kingdom 7.5 pts e.w RPF 12/1. This showed little on its first two starts but sprang to my attention when a classy six length winner despite being slightly wayward over c and d two starts ago. Not much of note has come out and ran from that race since, except really for the second who whilst not winning since, has ran well enough and for what its worth its rated higher than My kingdom which given morrisons gelding superiority over the godolphin horse that day one does find a bit surprising. After the brighton race my kingdom was stepped up in class in a hot nursery and I dont think the finishing position completely does him justice. He ended up well down the field but he was bang up ther for a long way and I still think leading 1/2 furlongs out before fading late as some nice rivals went by. There have been quite a few that have ran since from that race and actually one of the horses that has done best, was the very much well beaten imperial guest who may not have ran his race completely at asc. but still was good enough to be third in a hot sales race afterwards. My Kingdom has actually been dropped three pounds after that asc. run and with a claimer on board tomorrow I think can run well. Ground is a bit of an unknown but not overly concerned with it and his half brother has won a race already on very similar ground. Should go quite well.

Re: Brighton - 23/10/08 15:05 - Mango Music (Each-Way) Mango Music has been quite a consistent filly over the last couple of months without winning, She races at brighton today where she is a C&D winner, It is expected to be Good to Soft ground which should suit this horse alot, Looking at previous form she has a few wins racing on softish ground. The trip will suit also. Big chance here today. @ 6/1 Betfred

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.