Mansion $10,000 Freeroll Frenzy

GaF

Received by email:

Make your friends crazy with jealousy by taking advantage of a fantastic Freeroll Frenzy offer that's too good to miss! Simply deposit $50 and generate just 50 MCPs before 23:59 (GMT) Thursday October 23 2008, and you'll get an exclusive ticket into a $10,000 Freeroll of your choice next week! There are $10,000 Freeroll Frenzy games EVERY DAY from Monday to Friday at 20:30 (GMT) so it is up to you when you want to play.

Re: Mansion $10,000 Freeroll Frenzy MANSIONPOKER.com has now moved to the i-Poker network, but our biggest ever CASH giveaway continues - and there are only 4 days to go! From September 15 to October 19 2008 we'll be giving out $200,000 in CASH prizes. To win a piece of the action simply play for real money, earn MCPs and track your progress through the leaderboard ranks. MANSIONPOKER.com has a special tournament schedule designed just for you. Simply generate a minimum of 100 MCPs (before boost) and guarantee your seat in any one of 5 special $10,000 Freerolls. Your tournament token for the $10k Invite only freerolls will be issued directly to your poker account by 23:59:59 (GMT) October 21 2008.

Re: Mansion $10,000 Freeroll Frenzy They sent me that email every day for at least 10 days. I thought it was because I haven't redownloaded it yet. But obviously they are just desperate. :lol

MANSIONPOKER.com has now moved to the i-Poker network, but our biggest ever CASH giveaway continues - and there are only 4 days to go! From September 15 to October 19 2008 we'll be giving out $200,000 in CASH prizes. To win a piece of the action simply play for real money, earn MCPs and track your progress through the leaderboard ranks. MANSIONPOKER.com has a special tournament schedule designed just for you. Simply generate a minimum of 100 MCPs (before boost) and guarantee your seat in any one of 5 special $10,000 Freerolls. Your tournament token for the $10k Invite only freerolls will be issued directly to your poker account by 23:59:59 (GMT) October 21 2008.

Re: Mansion $10,000 Freeroll Frenzy ok, Qualified. If I don't win something I will be gutted since I put so much effort on getting a ticket.:lol I deposited and played 5x $5.50 S&G's for beginners (Each S&G was good for 10 MCP). invested $27.50 and got $42 back. But strangely enough I couldn't register for the 10k freeroll :@ So I saw they had live chat and I explained them the situation: 22 October 2008 23:11:14 (22/10/2008 21:11:14 - GMT) Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, Christian will be right with you. Christian: RE - I did not receive a exclusive ticket into a $10,000 Freeroll after fulfilling the requirements a few hours ago Christian: Hello PLEasyFish: Hi Christian: Is this an offer that you receive via e-mail ? PLEasyFish: Simply deposit $50 and generate just 50 MCPs before 23:59 (GMT) Thursday October 23 2008, and you'll get an exclusive ticket into a $10,000 Freeroll of your choice next week! PLEasyFish: Hmmm, no thought it was for everyone PLEasyFish: No chance I can still get the ticket even if I didn't get an e-mail? Christian: It is inded open for every one and according to your account you have qualified PLEasyFish: Yeah, deposited and played S&G just for this promo today Christian: You shall be issued a ticket after the end of the promotion time 23:59 (GMT) Thursday October 23 2008 PLEasyFish: ok, thought I'd get it earlier since I see so many already registered for the freerolls next week PLEasyFish: But it's cool, I'll see if I have a ticket on friday then