Best Bet Of The Day - Saturday 18th October

Newmarket 3:50 - Bogside Theatre Put in a very good effort over 2m2f last time out and finished only 1 length off a good Godolphin horse (Verasity, also racing tomorrow in the 5:35 Group 3 Conditions Race). That proved she stays the distance. Looking at other recent results, she was a head begind Gee Dee Nen and is weighted to overturn that by at least a couple of lengths, especially considering Gee Dee Nen is unproven stamina wise. I think 33/1 is...far too high. 0.5pt each-way.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Saturday 18th October Newmarket 3:50 - Askar Tau let me say that picking a winner in a 35 horse race is like hitting an albatross in the ryder cup. but if anyone was close to making it happen its Askar Tau. form reads 211111 which imho is probably the best form i've ever seen. although facing a 4lb handicap, weight still looks within comfort range. distance doesnt look like an issue. although his draw is 14 which isnt great in this 30+ runner, its still isnt that bad. does have a bit of competition from Mamlook, Liberate and Hits Only Vic. again his form reads 211111. currently trading for 5/1. 1 point E/W.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.