Romanian Liga I Burger 17-20/10

Friday 17 October 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Otelul Galati v Steaua (13:00BST) 4.33 3.80 1.85 103.45 % Details »
Hide « Otelul Galati v Steaua
Gloria Buzau v Otopeni (17:00BST) 2.72 3.20 3.00 101.35 % Details »
Hide « Gloria Buzau v Otopeni
CFR Cluj v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:45BST) 2.38 3.40 3.35 101.28 % Details »
Hide « CFR Cluj v Dinamo Bucuresti
Saturday 18 October 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FC Farul Constanta v Politehnica Timisoara (15:00BST) 3.60 3.40 2.10 104.81 % Details »
Hide « FC Farul Constanta v Politehnica Timisoara
Poli Iasi v Brasov (17:00BST) 3.35 3.25 2.50 100.62 % Details »
Hide « Poli Iasi v Brasov
Sunday 19 October 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Craiova v Pandurii (13:00BST) 1.83 3.40 4.70 105.33 % Details »
Hide « Craiova v Pandurii
Vaslui v FC Arges (15:00BST) 1.80 3.45 4.80 105.37 % Details »
Hide « Vaslui v FC Arges
Rapid Bucuresti v Gaz Metan (17:00BST) 1.36 4.50 10.00 105.75 % Details »
Hide « Rapid Bucuresti v Gaz Metan
Monday 20 October 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Gloria Bistrita v Unirea (13:00BST) 3.85 3.25 2.02 106.25 % Details »
Hide « Gloria Bistrita v Unirea

Re: Romanian Liga I Burger 17-20/10 Craiova vs Pandurii This is a regional derby and the ambitions are huge on either side. Since Pandurii got promoted several years ago there has always been fierce encounters between this 2 teams. Pandurii have a new coach - Sorin Cartu who has been a famous player for Craiova and is the last coach that won the title with Craiova. Pandurii played very bad untill he arrived and since then they achieved 3 wins from 3 games. Craiova is unbeaten in 5 games and has a great morale looking forward to this meeting. Craiova will miss GK Bornescu and striker Baird suspended. Cartu immediately revitalizes the teams that he takes over but soon after they return to what they were before and now i feel that Pandurii will return to the poor display they showed before. Craiova is obviously the better team and all i fear is that Cartu will defend with 11 men all the time. If Craiova would score early then i fear that Pandurii will get a bag of goals. Bet Craiova odds 1.93 @ betfair 6/10

Re: Romanian Liga I Burger 17-20/10 Vaslui vs Arges Odds dropped on Vaslui, obviously Vaslui was underrated in this game vs a poor team of Arges which is a newly promoted. I hope you took the early odds which were arround 1.80-1.90 when i advised you to do. Now they dropped to 1.57 which i still think you should take but with lower stakes. GL whatever youbet on :ok

Re: Romanian Liga I Burger 17-20/10 Vaslui is on a 5 winless run, but in truth the team played well but made some strong opponents and had a lot of bad luck. With Dinamo they lost unfair mostly because of their failure to make 2-0 and the quality the Dinamo strikers have. With Slavia in the Uefa Cup they proved to be their equals in every department and deserved to win at home and go through. The only fair loss was at home against a good Urziceni team. But even last week against Brasov away they showed good quality and could have won the game, settling only for a point. They miss 2 central defenders, Canu and Munteanu, but their strength is possession and pressing at home, with 2 good strikers Burdujan and Temwanjera. Arges is a decent team but nothing great. The wins away at Rapid and Otopeni came simply because of the circumstances, as both opponents were very weaken with low morale, and low real desire to win the game. They can't match good teams like Vaslui, and even though they have enough quality to score their defence is far from being impressive. The goalkeeper is also one of the teams weak spots as it often depends if he has a good or bad day. Vaslui to break Arges's defence will happen without a doubt, the only question I have regarding this match is if Vaslui will win with a bigger margin. For a good solid bet take the home win, if you are the adventurer type Vaslui(-1.5) is my advice.