** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying the Favourite

Hey all I am new to this forum but have been testing this for a while now with good results although I can't remember what it has yielded so far. The basic strategy is using betfair laying the favourite football team with odds between 1.6-1.95 provided that ... a) the teams were in the same division last season or they have already played one another at the same ground in the current season as is the case in ireland and scotland where the teams play more than twice. b) that the underdog managed to draw or win against their fancied opponent in that same fixture. There is one league which I am omitting from following in this system and that is the dutch second division. The league is set up on the basis of every 6 games the team with the best record gets entered into the playoffs and so motivation then becomes a factor depending on the performance. Also although you can bet on the ukranian league for example, there is no liquidity so I will be skipping out those type of leagues but most league teams will be included. I always like to take the odds on the day of the matches and currently it looks like there might be a couple for Friday. I will be using set stakes and slowly trying to increase the bank hope this doesn't fall flat on it's face! :rollin P.S This strategy only covers league fixtures

Re: Laying the Favourite Todays lays Lay Honka vs Tampere @1.64 Lay Iraklis vs Egrotelis @1.82 Lay Aston Villa vs Portsmouth @1.9 Lay Northampton vs Yeovil @1.85 Lay Notts County vs Macclesfield @1.95 Lay Austria Vienna vs LASK @1.82 Lay Paris S.G vs [email protected] Lay Mouscron vs Roselare @1.61 Botafogo vs Santos @1.72 Lay Kobenhavn vs AC Horsens @1.65

Re: Laying the Favourite

Todays lays Lay Honka vs Tampere @1.64 :clap Lay Iraklis vs Egrotelis @1.82 :clap Lay Aston Villa vs Portsmouth @1.9 :clap Lay Northampton vs Yeovil @1.85 :wall -8.5 Lay Notts County vs Macclesfield @1.95 :clap Lay Austria Vienna vs LASK @1.82 :wall -8.2 Lay Paris S.G vs [email protected] :wall -7.1 Lay Mouscron vs Roselare @1.61 :wall -6.1 Botafogo vs Santos @1.72 :clap Lay Kobenhavn vs AC Horsens @1.65
:wall -6.50 Not bad i guess Running total so far 6/11 Totsl staked 110 Profit 23.6 Yield 21.3%

Re: Laying the Favourite Lay Honefoss vs Hodd @1.73 Lay Genoa vs Siena @1.86 Lay Salzburg vs Altach @1.67 Lay OB vs Esbjerg @1.6 Lay Brondby vs Sonderjyske @1.66 Lay Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao @1.63 Lay Sport Recife vs Nautico Recife @1.92 Lay Anderlecht vs Zulte @1.76

Re: Laying the Favourite Lay Hercules vs Elche @1.87 :nana Lay Honefoss vs Hodd @1.73 :wall Lay Genoa vs Siena @1.86 :wall Lay Salzburg vs Altach @1.67 :wall Lay OB vs Esbjerg @1.6 :wall Lay Brondby vs Sonderjyske @1.66 :nana Lay Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao @1.63 :cry Lay Sport Recife vs Nautico Recife @1.92 :nana Lay Anderlecht vs Zulte @1.76 :nana

Re: Laying the Favourite Lay Rochdale vs Chester @1.75 :wall Lay Peterbrough vs Brighton @1.89 :ok Lay MK Dons vs Stockport @1.89 :ok Wow Rochdale handed Chester a royal ass whooping glad the other 2 came through. I will update fully the stats soon but there is nothing for tomorrow.

Re: Laying the Favourite :notworthy nice work daveyboy this is looking very promising; i've put my pennies on the line for tonights game so :hope. I'm a newbie to the forum but wanted to say thanks, i've just started lookin at a couple of systems myself so hopefully i'll be able to give something back soon.

Re: Laying the Favourite Lay Goias vs Vasco De Gama :nana Hi to another newbie :welcome (like myself) thanks for the compliment I hope we can all profit from this but let us not get carried away because this seems to ebb and flow but with a bit of luck the yield will continue to show promise.