1-0 Home win system working SO FAR!

Guest bcrazy

Before anybody starts calling me Mr After the event can I make a few points please: 1. I havent put any money on this yet 2. I have have tried approx 15 systems and this is the only 1 that is working 3. I did post 3 tips last week that gave a profit of £4.00 The system involves betting on 1-0 home wins when a team as good as West Ham or worse plays at home to a team they are quite capable of beating. These are the matches I have picked so far (just to give you an idea): Match, Result, Profit/Loss Everton vs Ipswich, 1-2, -£1.00 West Ham vs Blackburn, 2-0, -£1.00 Middlesborough vs Charlton, 0-0, -£1.00 Ipswich vs Fulham, 1-0, £6.00 Southampton vs West Ham, 2-0, -£1.00 Bolton vs West Ham, 1-0, £6,00 Derby vs Sunderland, 0-1, -£1.00 Middlesborough vs Fulham, 2-1, -£1.00 Leicester vs Derby, 0-3, -£1.00 Southampton vs Bolton, 0-0, -£1.00 West Ham vs Middlesborough, 1-0, £6.00

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! Sorry I forgot to put it on. Overall profit SO FAR= £10.00 showing a yield of 91% I fully understand it has only covered a small amount of games though and could easily stop working

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.