The BOGOF All in One Glory Hunt

stewartd14

Ok, hello guys and gals.

As many of you know, I have started quite a lot of threads in Glory Hunters and not been able to finish them. However, now is the time I am coming back to them and I am aiming to make a profit overall.

A bit of background to this thread:

The reason most of those Glory Hunts stopped, was due to me either needing to withdraw the money, or losing the money on something else. To re-deposit the money lost, as we know is just silly and it doesn’t help. So, basically I lost my discipline but I was sensible enough not to lose a lot of money from doing so.

The Glory Hunters forum is basically for fun challenges, but I enjoy running these threads and I am able to ensure I put in the work needed to make them successful. I also believe that the long term ones can work, and I am aiming to prove this. I am going to use this thread as a central point for 4 Glory Hunts, and a screenshot and summary will be posted at the end of each day. The main aim of this is to ensure I can keep a reasonable amount of discipline. I have also invested a lot of money into this, and I hope that will force me to keep focus. In essence, this is another chance at making it work. This will also hopefully stop me having interest bets to pass the day, as this will take up time. Selections will be posted when I place a bet and hopefully that will stop me losing money on "interest bets". I have an additional £28.11 in the account to cover this !

Ok, I have set aside a bank of £500 for this quest, and this will be split between 4 threads, as I already stated.

Impossible Scores - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/impossible-scores-football-laying-system-71211/

I will be continuing this Glory Hunt from where I left it, so the banks remain the same.

Amount invested: £218.25

Time for a winning Glory Hunt - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/time-winning-glory-hunt-29-completed-73720/

Same as above, I will be continuing this one where I left off.

Amount Invested: £156.84

Laying “No-Hopers”

A new thread, but based on that old theory of laying horses we think have “no chance”.

Amount Invested: £50.00

My Laying Challenge

Another new thread, but based on my initially very successful laying challenge. This is all new and flashy with a new staking plan and everything. Will it work – only time will tell.

Amount Invested: £75.00

I will include all withdrawals etc in this thread, and detail if I am putting more money into 1 thread from another etc etc. Hopefully you get the point as we go on.

All the selections will be in the relevant threads, this one is just being used as a summary at the end of the day.

So not much else to say, apart from fingers crossed.

Any questions, please ask. I will edit this huge spiel if needs be.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.