Huntingdon ~ Tuesday 14/10/08

3.00 Huntingdon - She's Humble Would have been at least 2nd lto if not unseating her rider. It was a very unlucky incident, because the horse jumped well and the fallen rider in front of her caused the unseating. I give her a great chance today. The fav shouldn't be that short. He was beaten by Monzon lto, who She's Humble would have beaten more than 30 lengths last time. I make the chances of those two equal today and can't understand why McCoy is 6/4 and mine is 6/1. Definitely a good value here! 6/1 @ Paddy, SJ, Bet365, Boyle - BOG

Re: Huntingdon ~ Tuesday 14/10/08

SportHorse Racing
Event3.00 Huntingdon
SelectionShes Humble (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date14/10/2008
Bookmaker/PriceWilliam Hill @ 7.50 (Back)
ReasoningOffers very good value in what is an average contest. Was running a very good race last time and would have at least been 2nd were it not for an unfortunate tumble late on where he was hampered and couldn't avoid it. On a formline through Monzon, has the beating of Tempsford quite easily today and yet that rival is as short as 13/8. Lets hope the contest stays at 8 runners and this then looks a cracking each way bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.