Hornets Cash Game Challenge

happyhornet

I consider myself a passable Tournament player, i'm showing a fairly big profit in 2008, but to take my game to the next level, I want to become a success at Cash games, something I have tinkered with in the past, but never really looked at properly. To that end, I have deposited £250 in a new site on the IPoker network. Over the last couple of days, I have tinkered with playing full ring and 6-max, at 10/20 and 25/50 (cents). My game seems to suit full ring games, and I will play at both 10/20 (which I am rolled for but half the people buy in for $4 and it is annoying as hell) and 25/50 (which I am not rolled for but if I am sensible I can play without too much hassle). The aim is to double my bank to £500 by Xmas. As I approach that sum I will play more 25/50 than 10/20. Bank after tinkering: £254.65 I'll post in here after most sessions (unless I'm too pissed or tired to remember;)) Steve

Re: Hornets Cash Game Challenge Session 6: +$0.75 :nana:nana Session 7: +$52.35 Total Bank £320.46 Thus far I have played 471 hands and made ( I think) $120.15 profit. I know I am well ahead of the game at the moment (though on a very small number of hands), but I am trying to ascertain what would be considered good:unsure I see people talk of BB/100 hands. Again this is guesswork, would that be 240.3 BB's profit/471 hands x 100. I make that about 51BB/100 hands which sounds a) wrong and b) too high. Any advice here would be appreciated.:ok

Re: Hornets Cash Game Challenge

Session 6: +$0.75 :nana:nana Session 7: +$52.35 Total Bank £320.46 Thus far I have played 471 hands and made ( I think) $120.15 profit. I know I am well ahead of the game at the moment (though on a very small number of hands), but I am trying to ascertain what would be considered good:unsure I see people talk of BB/100 hands. Again this is guesswork, would that be 240.3 BB's profit/471 hands x 100. I make that about 51BB/100 hands which sounds a) wrong and b) too high. Any advice here would be appreciated.:ok
I would recommend some tracking software H (PT hold em manager etc) it will give you all the stats you need, I would certainly think about investing in one if you are going to start playing a lot of cash:ok