** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

De Hannanah

Guest paulybhoy

Guest paulybhoy

To say Sorry without condition, would also mean that I was calling you a liar. If you re read again my posts including the initial straight forward question on your thread, (even the over top specifics of my personal response to yours) and can find the words liar for me to apologize to,I will gladly respond. I dont think I have called you a liar, my question and points pertain to the relevance of including claims in a betting record, You my friend saw the words liar and could not see further than me doubting your bets. I will say that I do not believe you to be a liar based from reading your other posts, However this thought had no bearing and still does not affect my question in the first instance. Surely relevance and truth are two completely seperate things. However I am genuinely sorry I ever asked, and do not doubt you are anything other than what you say you are. I am sorry for responding to your personal attack, with a personal attack. So if you accept that then Odds might be good enough to just delete this post when he has a chance. Hands or at least axes crossed in truce across the ocean. aka Brian Boru circa 1014 AD

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: De Hannanah Fair enough, Pauly. I guess we both got a bit worked up. I realise I read the "liar"-thing into your text, and I trust you meant relevance rather when you say so. The stuff I do in this forum is purely for the science of it. I do loads of bets that I never write up (as everyone else) - the stuff I do here, I attempt to do methodologically correct. When I fail to do so, it is not for a lack of willing as I have no problem admitting losses as well as winnings (as in the draw thread, for instance). From my perspective, it's about testing ideas here rather than showing of this and that profit, and I have just as often "after-evented" losses here as much as profits if they were part of a system. I see your point about proving bets, but if you look through my system you will see that it really is so systematic that after-eventing is more or less irrelevant (until November anyway, when some of the leagues closed down). For that reason, I got a bit worked up at your comments, and I do apologize for any over the top remarks I may have made. As I said, I can't ever recall anything but a positive dialogue with you, and I am happy to forget about this misunderstanding entirely :)