Horses To Watch

Guest TheTrebleKing

Guest TheTrebleKing

Juddmonte International Stakes, next Tuesday 3:00 @ York Tycoon will be running in this race (if weather suits) and its form makes for poor reading, but look at the horses it's been beaten by... Doyen Grey Swallow American Post Pearl of Love all are some of the best class A horses i can think of, and this race looks ordinary to me, nothing really stands out except maybe sulamani, but sulamani has been off form lately just like Tycoon, but i think the latter is about due a win and should produce on the day, hopefully priced around 9/1 on the day, so e-way betting methinks. would be interesting to see what other races this horse is entered in the future, hopefully it'll go handicapping and run off some good marks. bon apetit people :)

Re: Horses To Watch Hope you dont mind TK but thought id put your other find in here as well these entries must be significant, well spotted. SCROOBY BABY 2-y-o (13 Mar 2002) b f Current Owner: Paul J Dixon Mind Games (6.4f) - Lunar Music (Komaite (USA)(7.2f)) Current Trainer: J A Osborne (100,000gns) 3rd foal, half-brother to tough and top-class 2003 juvenile Milk It Mick; dam won three 5f sprints, including at 2 Entered in the following races :- 16 Aug 2004 2:30 (Five Day) at BRIGHTON, E.B.F./Alexander Catering Median Auction Maiden Stakes (Class F) 8 Sep 2004 1:40 (Five Day) at DONCASTER, £200000 St Leger Yearling Stakes Class 1 2 Oct 2004 2:55 (Five Day) at REDCAR, Betfair Two-Year-Old Trophy (Class 1) (Listed Race) 22 Oct 2004 3:05 (Five Day) at DONCASTER, DBS October Yearling Stakes (Class 1)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.