Folkestone 7/10

16:20 - Artsu Artsu should love the ground here today, He has ran well on soft ground in the past and these conditions look ideal. Has some decent form in the bag and is capable of winning this, I think the ground could be key for this horse today. Dean booked to ride claiming 5 pounds. @ 4/1 Betfred 16:50 - Regal Royale Regal Royale looks a fantastic each-way bet today, Hot favourite in Haajes but I think he is short at nearly evens, I wouldn't touch that price myself. Regal Royale is a c&d winner, He won on soft ground here in the past and likes this trip. Again I think the key to this horses chance today will be the soft ground, Should finish 1st or 2nd. @ 7/1 Betfred (Each-way)

Re: Folkestone 7/10

SportHorse Racing
Event4.20 Folkestone
SelectionMandarin Spirit (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date07/10/2008
Bookmaker/PriceSportingbet @ 8.00 (Back)
ReasoningCourse record here reads 3 from 6 and been running well of late including at Goodwood last time when had a few of these rivals well behind. Very different ground conditions today and although his trainer states his preferred surface is a quicker one, he has run well on soft ground in the past so I'll take the chance he does so again today. Young jockey gets on well with him and comes into the race in better form than most, 7/1 looks a value bet.