good luck everyone this month on the tables

teaulc

probably not the right place to post but as i am mainly on poker and not general chat i wanted to wish everyone the best of luck this month on tables especially with games Morls has organised for you all,i can honestly say that for once i aint gonna miss it,i will be sunning it in Corfu (hopefully lots of sun) from Friday for an all inclusive 2 weeks break with the family with whom i have not spent as much time as i should have this year. and when i get back it will be more live games than online which again will please the family more. for all you addicts out there like me,dont neglect the family,they are 1st and foremost the most important thing in life. so as i said before,good luck but most of all ENJOY :ok

Re: good luck everyone this month on the tables Have a great holiday mate, will do you good to spend some quality time with the family :ok I have had a few problems over the last few months but gradually getting sorted so look forward to seeing you at a home game soon :ok