Conclusive proof that Laddies Poker is rigged

GaF

Anyone else get their mailshot through the post today? I had a pair of 9's on the flop, with 2 cards to come - I had to get quads to "win" - guess what - I "won" :ok Odds on that? (2/47) x (1/46) = 0.0925% or 1 in 1081. Ok that's not proof in itself - but if I got it, then there should be 1081 people out there who didn't - if one other PLr got it, then that would be remote enough to satisfy me that the laddies RNG is flawed :tongue2 Oh, or we could just take the easy route and point out that there is only one 9 of clubs in a standard deck of cards ;) f_20081004Ladm_9aadbdd.jpg

Re: Conclusive proof that Laddies Poker is rigged LMAO - just gone to make my claim and the T&C say:

Money will remain in your account until Friday 31st October 2008 and will be removed if unused.
It only arrived yesterday!! The LEOCOP main (and last) event starts today - so not a lot of time to play to get into it :loon

Re: Conclusive proof that Laddies Poker is rigged Wow exactly the same hands - it must be rigged :tongue2 Pretty poor really to send out a promo like that and make such a basic error as having the same card shown twice :lol :lol :lol I spose worse is sending it out after it's expired :loon (I presume you only got it yesterday too?) Checked my account and the $5 is long gone :sad