** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

GOLF:Dunhill Links Championship Oct2nd-5th

Dunhill Links Championship

Played @St.Andrews,Carnoustie,&Kingsbarns

I am currently watching the Sky Coverage and some interesting moves by some big names being made,i.e Harrington Level front nine,-5 finished. It is a hard one to call but this has produced British or Irish winners since its inception,and sometimes an unfancied player i.e Stephen Gallacher. I have put my money down on a player who is as big a talent as I have seen,he was three shots back last year on his 2nd outing as a Professional and is currently -4@ St.Andrews Thru 17 and the dark skys are approaching.:hope I grabbed "Rory Mcilroy"@ 28/1 with Stan James for Top Gb&Ire,The winner will probably come from the home nations but if he runs in second to the likes of Els or Goosen you still secure a payout. So heres hoping,"The weather is forecast for horrendous Tomorrow" so if you fancy a player well back in the field,given that he still has his Kingsbarns day to come,take a chance,the leaderboard will see some chopping and changing this week!