Musselburgh 28/09

Ok here goes first time post here, from long time lurker. Be gentle chaps! 14:30 – I like the look of Royal Degree, he’s had 3 races this year with two places for this trip & weight, ground shouldn’t be a problem for him either as his places have come on Sft/Hvy & Gd/Frm. Jockey has ridden him 3 times, so again should be no problems there. Best Odds at present are 11/2 with B365 Good Luck. :hope

Re: Musselburgh 28/09 4.10 Hall Hee 13/8 var bog 15 pts Well bred horse who made a very encouraging race course debut when third, then at hq maybe struggled a bit with the ground and maybe also didnt quite get home in what has turned out to be a good race. Afterwards though she won her maiden at bath and did it quite well beating a well thought of horse from gosden who has won since and the pair were some way clear. For his handicap bow today I think a mark of 78 seems very fair and i expect she will be better than that at some point and quite possibly after today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.