Golf: British Masters 25-28th Sept@ Belfry

British Masters!

I backed Westwood in this last year and I am happy to Tip him up again!I know he will be down after Valhalla but he had the benefit of a weeks rest prior to that with tonsilitus. I have managed to get what i consider a strong price in a weak field," 12/1@Betfair"! I have also had a couple of speculative bets,firstly I grabbed the 220/1 on Robert Rock@Betfair,he is a Midlands Lad who knows the course well,has shown glimpses of form recently but unable to score over the weekend,and essentially is a good ball striker which is needed round here! As a fun bet but a realistic one I think is Robert Rock to be 1st Round Leader@ 100/1 with Betfair! I have placed a small wager and reallistically believe it to have a better chance than the outright win for Robert Rock! There are others I like i.e Michael Campbell,Franscesco Molinari to name a few but I think this one sets up well for the home contingent and it is interesting to see Greg Owen back where he had his Maiden victory in 2003! Anyway heres hoping,Good Luck and may your pockets be awash with Silver!:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.