Asian Champions League ( 24 09 2008 )

Re: Asian Champions League ( 24 09 2008 ) Gamba Osaka v Al-Karamah Al-Karamah need to attack to score the 2 goals needed to help their qualification aims for the next round. Gamba Osaka will be tired after playing 4 games in the last 12 days and a lot of travel. The first leg ended 2-1 to Gamba Osaka and the home coach is said to know that his team will need to play tight and defensive to ensure that they gain qualification. So the away side to attack, the home side to defend, sounds like a game of cat and mouse to me with the home side relying on counters in a bid to retain their lead and push for qualification. Sides who push attacking often leave themselves open at the back but not as exposed as they should be as they force the home side to defend. The away side will also need to be cautious not to concede as if they concede just 1 goal then that puts them in the position where even 2 goals scored will not be enough to secure victory in normal time. I think this game will be tightly contested but few goals. I believe that taking 1.47 for Under 3.5 goals is a decent price that can provide trading opportunities too.

Re: Asian Champions League ( 24 09 2008 )

Gamba Osaka v Al-Karamah Al-Karamah need to attack to score the 2 goals needed to help their qualification aims for the next round. Gamba Osaka will be tired after playing 4 games in the last 12 days and a lot of travel. The first leg ended 2-1 to Gamba Osaka and the home coach is said to know that his team will need to play tight and defensive to ensure that they gain qualification. So the away side to attack, the home side to defend, sounds like a game of cat and mouse to me with the home side relying on counters in a bid to retain their lead and push for qualification. Sides who push attacking often leave themselves open at the back but not as exposed as they should be as they force the home side to defend. The away side will also need to be cautious not to concede as if they concede just 1 goal then that puts them in the position where even 2 goals scored will not be enough to secure victory in normal time. I think this game will be tightly contested but few goals. I believe that taking 1.47 for Under 3.5 goals is a decent price that can provide trading opportunities too.
Game ended 2-0 to Gamba Osaka and so my bet was a winning one! :beer Hope some people followed... my stake of £20 was apparently split between 1.44 and 1.48, often not enough liquidity on the market. The split gave the odds of 1.47 as I posted in my original post and I only realised about the split when I clicked on my bet midway through the second half, in consideration of safety first trading at 1.05, and saw that the bet was split.

Re: Asian Champions League ( 24 09 2008 ) Thanks mate, I have a personal target that I'm attempting to achieve and odds that high for that bet were worth taking in my opinion. I did consider the under 2.5 goals bet but the under 3.5 goals is often a safety bet if the odds allow for it,..