Brazil, Serie B, 20-21st of september.

Saturday 20 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AD São Caetano v EC Santo André (00:30BST) 2.503.252.80106.48 % Details »
Hide « AD São Caetano v EC Santo André
Avaí FC v América-RN (00:30BST) 1.334.508.50108.99 % Details »
Hide « Avaí FC v América-RN
Bahia BA v Ceará SC (00:30BST) 2.103.303.50106.49 % Details »
Hide « Bahia BA v Ceará SC
EC Juventude v Villa Nova (00:30BST) 2.103.253.20109.64 % Details »
Hide « EC Juventude v Villa Nova
ABC Futebol v Paraná Clube (20:00BST) 1.803.404.50107.19 % Details »
Hide « ABC Futebol v Paraná Clube
Brasiliense FC v SE Gama (20:00BST) 2.253.253.00108.55 % Details »
Hide « Brasiliense FC v SE Gama
CA Bragantino v Marília AC (20:00BST) 1.504.007.00105.95 % Details »
Hide « CA Bragantino v Marília AC
Grêmio Barueri v CRB (20:00BST) 1.334.508.50108.99 % Details »
Hide « Grêmio Barueri v CRB
SC Corinthians v AA Ponte Preta (20:00BST) 1.444.338.00104.81 % Details »
Hide « SC Corinthians v AA Ponte Preta
Sunday 21 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Fortaleza EC v Criciúma EC (00:30BST) 2.003.403.60107.19 % Details »

Re: Brazil, Serie B, 20-21st of september. Avai - America (RN) When looking at the stats this should be an easy homewin. Avai, fighting to get the 2nd spot back after the loss against competitor Vila Nova in their last venue and has a near perfect stat at home (9-3-0). Today, they face maybe the worst away team, going 0-3-9, America. Squad-wise the homeside will need to pair up a different striking pair than before They also get a midfielder back from suspension. The visitors will have a full squad avaliable, with four new signings ready for action. Motivation-wise they both should have lots of it, knowing that their placed in the opposite positions at the table. Avais form has been great so far, but I do sense a somewhat downgoing trend (1-0-3 the last three). America on the other hand has not lost in their last two, but both matches were at home. Tonight, the value on the home team has disappeared, and on the away up of course. This one will be a very small one though, knowing that Americas efforts away is very, very bad... America (RN), +1/1.5, 2.12 @sbobet 2/10

Re: Brazil, Serie B, 20-21st of september. Bahia - Ceara The home team is a volatile team going from wins to losses and back. When playing at home, the squad has not impressed so far in the competition, going 4-6-2 so far. Bahia has also tended to be in high-scoring matches averaging amongst the top in goal difference. In their last clash they did not score, which is rare for a team like them. Actually the second of 16 away matches they were not able to get a goal. It might not mean anything, but it is worth taking notice of. One midfielder is missing today. Ceara has been terrible when playing away, going 0-5-7. Even so in their last three encounters, two have ended with draws. The key is the improved defence, which has led to low-scoring matches (0-0, 1-3 & 0-0). Also the loss of key striker Ciel to Fluminense has also had an impact on their scoring abilities. I can`t see them doing much other than defending tonight also, knowing that holding strong at home America (RN) in their last one (mentioned 0-0). In it is also the one and only value bet for me... Under 2.5/3, 2.02 @sbobet 3/10

Re: Brazil, Serie B, 20-21st of september. Juventude - Vila Nova The homeside came out with a strong result in their last encounter by drawing away against Fortaleza (0-0). Being placed in 8th atm, their coach has made it clear that promtion is still reachable and with a very good effort in the last quarter of the campaign, they can still make it. At home 7-3-2 sounds very good, and when they now face a surging Vila Nova the win is imperative. Some squad worries is it though, two regulare will be missed, but reports says that former injured players are back and ready. The visitiors will on the other hand have major problems though. Four regulars is out, including topscorer Thulium (20 goals). In other words a big blow for the team that want to challenge Corinthians for the title. Away, 4-2-6 is not the best, which makes it clear that their strong side is at home grounds. Even so, their form is very good, going 5-0-1 the last six. Only one bet for me on this one. The normally strong homeside Juventude has a good opportunity getting much-needed points versus a weakened awayside. Considered the unders also, but imo the value is gone... Juventude, -0/0.5, 1.89 @sbobet 3/10

Re: Brazil, Serie B, 20-21st of september. Sao Caetano - Santo Andre This one is a local derby between two teams in headed in different directions. The home team has after a good start of the campaign fallen behind and is placed in no mans land holding the 11th spot. Their form is 1-1-3 the last four, and squad issues will be a problem today. Two regulars was suspended since their former encounter, one is key striker Tuta. One is back after his one expired. The visitors, which is in great shape at the moment, gets players back after injuries and should actually have more of a decision issue. I mentioned that this one is a local derby. History and their former encounter this season (ended 0-0) inclines it would be a low-scoring one. And also when Caetano misses their key striker I feel it reasonable that this one would be one too. It is tempting to put a small one on homewin, seeing value is present, but I fear the surging Santo Andre might win this 1-0 or 2-0... Under 2.5/3, 1.98 @sbobet 3/10

Re: Brazil, Serie B, 20-21st of september.

Looks like someone put in a major bet on the unders in the Sao Caetano-Santo Andre match right after I posted' date= seeing the odds already down to 1.76...
I have to oppose the Under in this particular game, teams with similar defending record as Santo Andre are forced to open up and play attacking football, as Sao Caetano go full force at home. I have staked medium on OVER 3 GOALS here at taty 2,28, so I did in Bahia, but that one is easy to control as I will follow it on thr in-play... Good luck P.S. Will probably fail on goals, but, but did well on corners in Bahia, plenty of corners in these Brasilian games, only 2 in the first half so went big for Over 8, 11 now with 20 mins to go:rollin As a rule , the game where I expect least goals goes way Over, 3-3 Juventude, ffs!!!!

Re: Brazil, Serie B, 20-21st of september.

Avai - America (RN) 1-1 bet won... Juventude - Vila Nova 4-3 bet won... Bahia - Ceara 1-1 bet won... Sao Caetano - Santo Andre 1-1 bet won... 4 out of 4, an excellent night in Brazilian footy!:)
Congradulation kimera, some exellent bets !:clap:clap:clap