Over/Under 1.5

nish_76

I was wondering how this Over/Under 1.5 work. For Example, Lets say TeamA vs TeamB, If I bet 1.5 to win and they score is 0-1 or 1-0, will I win the bet or will I lose the bet. Can someone explain. Is 1.5 means that to win the total goals have to be 2 goals or more and if I lay 1.5 then the total goals has to be 1 or less.

Re: Over/Under 1.5 Hi nish_76 :welcome

Is 1.5 means that to win the total goals have to be 2 goals or more and if I lay 1.5 then the total goals has to be 1 or less.
The above statement is correct - when you bet over 1.5 this simply means if 2 goals or more are scored you win and if you lay over 1.5 you win if 1 goal or less is scored. GL

Re: Over/Under 1.5 It has to be 2 goals to win this bet. PLenty of accas in weekend bets recently with Over 1,5 goals, a couple of guys doing tons of them, some very succesful, some - well, it hurts when you lose an 8-fold acca because of a single goal. If I go this way I rather choose Over 2 goals, then with only 2 goals in the game your bet is void, while in an acca it multiplies by 1,00. Tonight Rennes vs Twente in UEFA is priced at 1,56 for Over 2 goals, Slaven Belupo vs CSKA Moscow at 1,52, and I took both glandly in a combo with few others, which are more obvious, still with odds around 1,30. Good luck