Scott fischman playing 25c/50c Pot Limit Cash...

GaF

Re: Scott fischman playing 25c/50c Pot Limit Cash... Was on his table in my last live ranking event. Was a hi-lo tourn in last years European Championships. Get this, I done all my chips first hand due to mega-sick beat So never got in a hand with him. The dealer and I worked out after that the chap who beat me was less than 1% to scoop! But scoop he did. I could not believe it, it was terrible play from an apparent top UK player.

Re: Scott fischman playing 25c/50c Pot Limit Cash... The other day i saw Boosted J playing 1/2 NL which is quite a few levels below his normal so i popped in and played a few hands ... not long into the session i had AQ UTG i raise, Boosted reraises in the BB, i think i'll outplay this aggro mofo so i call. Flop comes Q high, he bets out the pot on the flop i elect to reraise all in as it was two tone, i felt he'd be makin that play with a wide range as he has an aggro image. He snap calls and turns over AA. I leave promptly :$. Sure that'll be on video on one of these training sites :eyes "Look folks that's how not to play top top." GG.