dinhos all around attempt

dinho

my attempt to achieve (not glory) but money. Want to keep them on one place for better lookup. Anyway, all previous bets can be found at Sportspunter website. 15/9/2008

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Odense - HFK SønderjyskE
Selection over 2.75
Strength 10/10
Date 15/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning This one should really be covered pretty easily, Odense on much different level as guest who were promoted this season. Their mutual games which always end with a high score, the Odense performances in league where they are scoring really well and of course also adition of John Utaka in lineup of Odense, are all factors which should bring this bet home safely.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Latgale Daugavpils - Riga 2000
Selection Riga 2000 dnb (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 (Back)
Reasoning Surely value here, Riga stared this season very well, with good displays and they also have an upper hand in mutual games played in last season in Latvian championship, where they beat Latgale in seven out of eight played games.
Sport Minor Sports
Event Serbia - Great Britain
Selection Serbia +2 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.91 (Back)
Reasoning Imo an even match between those two teams. They are really on par as the mutual game between them in last Euro championship show as the game was decided only after overtimes.

Re: dinhos all around attempt Some early bets:

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Slavia - Sparta
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 16/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.79 (Back)
Reasoning Very good odds for overs in this matchup. Its the Prague derby and those games almost always offer great battle and end with huge scores. Looking at both teams performances in recent weeks and also their mutual games, i am sure this bet holds very nice value indeed. Last 8 games games these two Prague teams played, all ended with oversih score.
Sport Handball
Event Benfica - Sporting
Selection Benfica -1.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.81 (Back)
Reasoning Really low margin for this game, Benfica a better team and they usually beat Sporting with some +5 goals in this games. Last season they won twice with 2 goals in away game and 11 in home game. Surely spread will rise and ill take this early bet right now.
Sport Handball
Event A1 Bregenz Handball - UHC Ganserndorf
Selection A1 Bregenz Handball -10.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Huge quality gap between those two teams and this spread is just too low imo. Some fifteeen goals at the end would be the just result and this line hs great value.
Sport Minor Sports
Event Warberg IC-FC Helsingborg
Selection over 10.5
Strength 10/10
Date 18/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.86 (Back)
Reasoning Line too low for this kind of game, both teams when playing against each other crossed it in 7 out of 10 occasions and in all last season games.

Re: dinhos all around attempt

Sport Handball
Event GOG Svendborg TGI vs Aalborg DH
Selection Aalborg DH (+10.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Another weird line here, i really can say that GOG can be such favourite in this game. Sure they strenghtened this season, but if they coulndt crush Slagelse which are in big difficualites and also one of the teasm which will surely be in relegation zone cant see why they can be 11 goal favourites agaisnt Aalborg. Imo some 6-8 goal spread is fair and this line holds value.

Re: dinhos all around attempt yeah, well because the limits that Pinnacle has the bets that have value are around 50 euros, some more some even less, but im using flat stake here, so all bets will be graded wibut for the easier accounting i will be using 10 points per bet. Anyway anyone who used Pinnacle know that often after placing a bet there, line moves or odds change. Starting bank, let me start at zero and we will see then and yes, of course there will be accounting, with profit, loss, striker rate and yield.

yeah, well because the limits that Pinnacle has the bets that have value are around 50 euros, some more some even less, but im using flat stake here, so all bets will be graded wibut for the easier accounting i will be using 10 points per bet. Anyway anyone who used Pinnacle know that often after placing a bet there, line moves or odds change. Starting bank, let me start at zero and we will see then and yes, of course there will be accounting, with profit, loss, striker rate and yield.
:ok Excellent, good luck

Re: dinhos all around attempt Thanks foor good wishes, hope it will go okay...again one handball which i find as a good bet (btw, aarlborg line went from +10 which i got to +1.5)

Sport Handball
Event Ikast Brande EH-Sonderjyske
Selection under 53.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning For a team like guests are, which are complete crap - promoted this season -and will be a team to make goal difference on, this total is very high. They just cant score, they managed miserable 12 and 16 goals in their first two games and i can hardly believe they can beat their bad record in this game. Some 30-18 ft result is just fair and this total have value.

Re: dinhos all around attempt bad yesterday with push and two losses, but here we go again: some for today and again some for tomorrow:

Sport Handball
Event Energia vs Chexovskie Medvedi
Selection Chexovskie Medvedi (-13.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning huge quality difference between those two teams, and while Medvedi were unbeaten in Russian champs last year, Energia barely managed to survive, imo some 16 goals at leas here for the champs.
Sport Handball
Event Kaustik VUOR vs Zarya Kaspiya
Selection Zarya Kaspiya (-10.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Second Kaustik team will have loads of problems with Zarya in this game. Last years second placed team will surely know how to take advantage of internal problems that home team is having, or better had prior to the season. And imo spread is just too low.
Sport Handball
Event MSK Hlohovec-Tatran Presov
Selection over 60
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Really low line when Tatran plays, last year they went over tihs line in both occasions and after goal fiseta against KOsice this one like very much like a line that is short 5 goals.
Sport Handball
Event Alisa vs Lada
Selection Lada (-18.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Huge quality gap betweeb those two teams and can see anything apart trashing of poor Alisa team which lost last game with 20 goals. Lada one of the strongest Russian teams will surely have an easier training in this one.
Sport Handball
Event Lada-2 vs Zvezda
Selection Zvezda (-16.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Again huge difference and with Zvezda trashing Alisa in game one with 20 and Lada 2 again performing under par, this one is surely as in first Russian women pick an easier trainig game for visitors.
Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Werder - Anorthosis Famagusta
Selection Anorthosis Famagusta +2 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price >10bet @ 1.96 (Back)
Reasoning Cant believe Cypriots can have so much handicap, theyre a very solid team with some very familiar football faces in their squad and with their great qualifying performance can do very good against not so good Werder.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Chaux de Fonds-Ajoie
Selection over 6 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.90 (Back)
Reasoning Again two high scoring teams and cant see anything apart from goal fiesta here. With both teams playing overs this season and with both having high scoring mututal matches, this one surely looks like a good value for the offered total.

Re: dinhos all around attempt 2-2 day yesterday, which makes it 2-4-1 after two days. Today a huge card and adding some plays now.

Sport Handball
Event RK Podravka Vegeta vs Umag
Selection RK Podravka Vegeta (-12)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Went on Podravka last time and they proved they are the force in Croatia easily beating the spread, today i expect something similar from them. Imo line is big but so is quality difference. Fair line some 15 goals.
Sport Handball
Event HC Cement Hranice vs TJ Lokomotíva Plzen
Selection TJ Lokomotíva Plzen (+2.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.84 (Back)
Reasoning Plzen played a great game last week beating favourized Karvina in round 2 and crushing Frydek in round 1 in away fixture with 7 goals. Imo this one should be won by away team but still as they are the guest i really like this +2.5 line on them, fair would be +1
Sport Handball
Event HC Frydek-Mistek-HBC Ronal Jicin
Selection under 58.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Really high line imo as Frydek is really bad in attack and vice versa, Jicin plays very good defensive handball. Imo this one should not cross some 54 goals and with this difference in total i really like to play this one.
Sport Handball
Event TJ Bystrice pod Hostynem vs HL Hustopece
Selection Hustopece (+3.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Imo again an even game this one, both teams performed fairly well, and both lost games with narrow results, well guests suffered expected heavy defeat to Dukla but apart from that this one looks to be more tight as the spread suggest, my spread is +1.5 so this extra two goals looks nice.
Sport Euro Basketball
Event Italy - Bulgaria
Selection Bulgaria +7 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Ok it might be a blowout from Italy, but imo if Bulgarians win this outright it wouldnt be the huge surprise, after Pini Gershon took over this team, some great results and especially playing was achieved. Imo tight game which is more 55-45 for Italy and this handicap offers value in my eyes.
Sport Euro Basketball
Event Latvia - Estonia
Selection over 154.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Imo this line is really too low for especailly Estonia who really doesnt have good defence, while themsleves have some good three point shooters. Imo this one should go over 160 point mark, as the first game against Latvia shich stopped at 169 points.
Sport Euro Basketball
Event Portugal - Macedonia
Selection Macedonia -9.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.92 (Back)
Reasoning Well Portugal are just awful and macedonia are few levels above them, and thats really enough for me. My spread is set around 16 points, but if FYRM win by +20 it wont be surprise me a bit.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Leksands IF vs Troja/Ljungby
Selection Leksands IF (-3.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.87 (Back)
Reasoning Sweden - HockeyAllsvenskan Huge difference as Leksands is one of the better Alssvneskan teams and Ljungby were just promoted to this level. Imo this handicap is huge but imo should be beaten in this early rounds quite easily.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Huddinge IK vs Mora
Selection Mora (-0.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.71 (Back)
Reasoning Huddinge last season one of the worst teams in this league while Mora were relegated from Elitserien. So this reason just points out that guests are far better team and should take this opening game pretty easily.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Kookoo vs D Team
Selection Kookoo (-3)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.92 (Back)
Reasoning Finland - Mestis, Hockey Again two teams with quite difference in terms of quality. Strenght of this Kookoo team was shown when they easily beaten the usual goal differnce making team Titanit with 7-1, today i expect something similar and this spread despite its big could and should be beaten.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Sport vs Titaanit
Selection Sport (-4) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2008
Reasoning Finland - Mestis, Hockey Again a huge spread but again very achiveable, as Titanit look again this yeat very bad and it will be easy going against them again. Sport with probably a bit unexpected 3-0 win against Jukurit who are no punks in mestis, and if that is a sign of something, it is surely that today Jukurit will again be the victims of another trashing.

Re: dinhos all around attempt forgot to post yest. todays picks:

Sport Football (Minor Leagues)
Event Metalurh Zaporizhya vs Illichivets Mariupol
Selection Metalurh Zaporizhya (-0.5 and -1) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.93 (Back)
Reasoning Imo a nice set of odds for really well performing Zaporithje team. Especially their two games against Dynamo and Shaktar were impressive while mariupol sruggling to even get some draws.
Sport Handball
Event Montpellier HB vs Istres
Selection Montpellier HB (-8.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2008
Reasoning I went against Isters in round one and Ivry beat them properly. Today they face even stronger team, Montpelier and this hcp is imo just too low. My line is -10.5 and this one is very playable aswell.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Metallurgs Liepaia vs Neman
Selection Metallurgs Liepaia (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2008
Reasoning Ice hockey - Belarus Another bet based on current performances, Liepaia doing pretty well and with home ice being quite an advantage in this league i rate these odds really well and this one is a must try
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Gomel vs Yunost Minsk (-0.5)
Selection Gomel vs Yunost Minsk (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2008
Reasoning Yunost playing good hockey and they have a great chance to list new win in the Belarussian open championships. Gomel really nothing special and i expected -1 line for this game.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Hokki-LeKi
Selection over 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.03 (Back)
Reasoning Well Hokki managed to put past Sapko and Leki maged to gulp 8 in their only game. Imo easy line that should be crossed, and great odds also.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Kiekko-Vantaa/Titaanit
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.93 (Back)
Reasoning Titanit playing like there is no defence and imo this 6 goal line can be crossed by the end of the second period.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event EHC Basel/Chaux de Fonds (O 6.5)
Selection over 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.89 (Back)
Reasoning Guest scoring freely and i believe this one has all the charactereistics of an oversih game with pretty nice odds.

All of your picks are 10/10 units' date=' so essentially flat betting? clip_image001.gif
yeah true. It is flat betting, as written in above post. All bets are valued with around 50 Euros, some more, and some less. I make my own lines and then bet until that line is neared or untiil value on unchanged line is reached. But for the purpose of easier accounting, it was a choice between 1/10 bets or 10/10 bets. I decided on the latter hence all have a value of what you can see. To the 1st week, i havent got time to copy the bets on PL, but all were posted on SP pagem albeit the reasoning were utter crap, the week was succesfull, ending with 63.8 points profit - little statistics: 62 bets 33 won 27 lost 2 void hitrate: 55% yield: +10.3% profit/loss: +63.8 points Handball by far the most profitable sport as i went 16 from 24 (66%) there. If Russian favourites werent playing second halfs that badly it would be even better. So to start new week, some bets for today: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- WEEK 2
Event Alki Larnaca FC v APOP Kinyras Peyias
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 22/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning To be honest not much infos to get for this game, but as far the odds comparison goes and the fact that teams played both high scoring game and that mutual games always finished with high scores, these odds offer value in this case. To say, that bwin is offering only 1.55 for this bet says it all.
Event Anorthosis Famagusta - Ethnikos Achnas
Selection Ethnikos Achnas +2 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Fonbet @ 1.62 (Back)
Reasoning Surely home team is better in terms of quality but i cant get away from the fact that theyre heavily invloved in CL football and that they gave their all in first game against Werder. Achnas not such bad team to be given so big handicap and they have proved that with drawing last game against Apoel 1-1. It could be a win for the home team, but as Famagusta has many players that will surely be rested, this one looks to good not to take the underdog. Im taking this one on -1.75 and better odds, but suggesting this one as its imo a safer bet.
Sport Football (Holland)
Event FC Utrecht (Youth)-Sparta Rotterdam (Youth)
Selection under 2.75 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Well this one is purely statistical as after two rounds these two teams shown that they both have loads of problems when trying to score a goal. Hosts scored 1 in 3 games, while Sparta managed that two times in games. Imo today similar game and value is surely there.
Sport Football (Czech Republic)
Event FK Tescoma Zlín v SK Slavia Praha
Selection under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 22/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.68 (Back)
Reasoning Imo nice odds for this under, along with fact the bet itself have a great chance to be won. Zlin very defensive team, playing on not conceeding, rather than scoring and this shows on their goal difference stats. They managed goals and conceeded 5 so far in the league. With Slavia being quite good defensive team and even more, with them playing the Uefa cup game in midweek, some fatigue might play a role today. So Zli again in waiting for counters and Slavia will have a hard time to break their defence.
Sport Minor Sports
Event Warberg IC - Hide-a-lite Mullsjö
Selection over 11.5
Strength 10/10
Date 22/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning Warberg the best team in the league. They won first game with ease and today they face imo even easier opposition. I cant look away from the fact that home team score loads of goals, first game it was 9 and that today they can go even one or two goals better. Imo if guests can add another two or three, this one is very likely to be a easy bet at the end.

Re: dinhos all around attempt Odds falling already on all those bets...

Sport Ice Hockey
Event HC Fribourg-Gotteron-HC Ambri-Piotta
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Reasoning Ambri by far the worst defensive team and with Friborug attack the best in the league this one has all the charachteristics of an high scoring game. Also mutual games show that these two teams usually play high socring game, so in last 10 games only once it finished with score under 6 goals.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Sparta Sarpsborg vs Stavanger
Selection Sparta Sarpsborg (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.03 (Back)
Reasoning Sparta started season very well, with high win at home against Furuset 7-1. Stavanger managed away win against Comet, which is now the worst team in league, but then lost at home. The history do show that these two usually win home games between each other. These odds offer just too much value in my eyes not to be tried, Sparta won last 5 home games against Stavanger and ill think they can do it again tomorrow.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Storhamar (-2) vs Comet
Selection Storhamar (-2) vs Comet (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Reasoning This one is purely based on current form of both teams. Sure this can backfire quite easily, but as things stand now, Storharmar are doing very well, beating Lillehamer and Stavanger, while Comet even allowed themeslves loosing to Lorenskog and also Stavanger at home. Imo these fact and the info that hosts socred 8 so far and guests 2, well i really like the outlook of this bet. Also worth mentioning that Storharmar very good at home.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Valerenga vs Lillehammer
Selection Valerenga (-1.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.84 (Back)
Reasoning This one is basically based on fact that Valerenga is great at home ice and even better, great when it comes playing Lillehamer. They beat them last three times with two goals advantage and by the looks of the season progression - both doing well at home and loosing away, the odds are just to good to look away

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Frederikshavn White Hawks v Rødovre Mighty Bulls
Selection Rødovre Mighty Bulls -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.70 (Back)
Reasoning This one do look great, Rodovre in great form, scoring freely and winning last game with 10-1, and with the info that both teams played 4 games and hosts won all foru, while guests lost all three this bet has even more value. Sure mututal games dont show that much difference, but curretn form is surely on the side of Rodovre, who also defeated Herning with 5-2 in away fixture, and that is surely the impressive result.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Rouen/Villard
Selection (Over 7.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Reasoning Well its still early in the France Magnus league but as far these two teams are concerned, the very nearly always play a big scoring games. To analyse it, from last games only 2 were under this number of goals. AS this is the begining of the season i expect open play and loads of goals. Still a risk imo but Rouen can score and Villard has awful defence.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Chamonix vs Tours
Selection Tours (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning Imo if this were some 8th round we would never get those odds, well maybe yes, but surely not with that low handicap. Tours far better team and also far better in mutual games. I believe this should be a clear away win in this game. Tours won 3-1 and 8-3 in last season, and by the way this season started it all could be the same this season.

Is every bet 10/10 ?
flatbet mate...you can see this as 1/10 or 5/10 or as posted 10/10.. yesterday bad 2w and 3l, hope today goes better
Sport Ice Hockey
Event JKH GKS Jastrzebie (-2.5) vs TMH Polonia Bytom
Selection JKH GKS Jastrzebie (-2.5) vs TMH Polonia Bytom
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Reasoning Well the only reasoning for this one is that Polonia is soo poor it hurts, probably few levels under all other teams in Poland, and i believe despite goals is quite big spread in hockey, this one still holds loads of value as Bytom is used of loosing with 3+ goals almost every time.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Lokomotiva N.Zamky vs HK 91 Senica
Selection HK 91 Senica (-1.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.97 (Back)
Reasoning Cant say much about Slovakian second league apart from that home team is 0-0-5 in first games and guest started very well with 4 wins. Imo spread is big but as the things stand this one could be easily won ba guests.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event MsHK Prievidza vs HK 95 Povazska Bystrica
Selection HK 95 Povazska Bystrica (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/09/2008
Reasoning Again similar situation as in previous Slovakian pick. Home team awful with only losses so far and PB team despite not being the strongest (3 wins so far) can imo pretty easily win this game. Imo spread should be at least -1 in this case, hence these odds along with this spreasd offer value in my opinion.

Sport Handball
Event TJ Start Nove Zamky/Tatran Presov
Selection (Over 67.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Reasoning It is very easy to go playing overs when Tatran plays, they average almost 40 goals per game and Zamky are no defensive minded team and are owners of one of the worst defensive records in league. Tatran big favourite in this match, but i will follow my gut feeling and trust them again to play on short attacks and score loads of goals. IMO this one has all signs of reaching mid 70s (not talking about years).
Sport Handball
Event 1. MHK Kosice vs HK 47 Trnava
Selection 1. MHK Kosice (-12.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Reasoning Two teams which are going in different direction. Kosice with 3 wins, while Trnava poor and on last place in the table. With Kosice haveing sublime attacking skills i believe a win with some 15-16 goals could be achieved prety easily, hence i believe this spread represents value.
Sport Handball
Event MSK HANT Povazska Bystrica-SKP Bratislava
Selection (Over 62.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Reasoning Imo low line for this matchup. Bystrica such a high scoring team, one coulod compare their style of play to Tatran, but yeah they lack quality to be there. But still great attack and not so good defence will allow Å KP o score goals themsleves. I believe Å KP can score some 30 goals themselves. Imo line to low and correct one is somewhere in region of 66.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Jokipojat - Titaanit
Selection Jokipojat -2 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Reasoning Very safe bet imo, as Titanit are simply the worst team in the league, and Jokipojat far better in terms of form, quality and also mutial meetings. This one could be set also on -3 and still playable.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Keramin - Gomel
Selection Keramin -1.5
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.94 (Back)
Reasoning Well Keramin far better team in terms of quality and despite their form is not the best, they are very well backable team when they are on their home ice. Gomel really nothing special and i expect this spread to be at least -2 before face off.

Sport Euro Basketball
Event Lotos Gdynia vs Energa Torun
Selection Energa Torun (+17) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Reasoning Energia completely different squad as in last year, they brought in new coach and new players and the results are already there, win in fisrt round against CCC and imo this spread is to big. Also home team not so superior that they could have the luxury of 17 points.
Sport Euro Basketball
Event Wisla Can-Pack Kraków-AZS PWSZ Sowood Gorzów Wlkp
Selection (Over 138) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Reasoning This one is all about the attacking power of Wisla team. They are surely good in defence but can score load of points themselves. With AZS also in good scoring form - both teams scored over 80 in their first round games, this line looks to low for me. Imo if Wisla play to their potenital, this one could cross 150 points.
Sport Euro Basketball
Event Union Olimpija vs Helios Domzale
Selection Helios Domzale (+8.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Even if the injury situation was different, this one dont deserve such a big spread. Olimpija with loads of changes prior to the season and with injury worries for this game. Helios beat >Galatasary in preparation game and are in full squad. Imo tight game which can eventually go either way.
Sport Handball
Event Nantes-Nimes
Selection Under 54.5
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2008
Reasoning Both team have no good offence and this shows on their current results. Nimes here the better team, as Nantes lacks quality for this league and they will surely have an upper hand in this game. If i predict this one right, teams shouldnt cross 52 goals, imo 27-24 the final score in favour of Nimes and those three goals looks like value to me.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Rodovre - Totempo
Selection Rodovre -2
Strength 10/10
Date 25/09/2008
Reasoning Huige quality spread here imo 4 goals at least at the enf as Rodovre are on fire. Also over 6 @ 1.75 a great bet. Personally on both.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Chaux de fonds - Swiss u20
Selection Chaux de fonds -3
Strength 10/10
Date 25/09/2008
Reasoning Again imo trashing of Swiss u20 team, Fonds are the best team atm and 5 ot 6 goals at the end would not be a surprise.
notice, both bets taken yesterday hence the spreads or odds might warry quite a lot.
Sport Euro Basketball
Event Panteras de Aguascalientes-Santos Reales de San Luis
Selection over 170.5
Strength 10/10
Date 25/09/2008
Reasoning Imo to low line for this matchup. Both teams can score and defend badly. If i look this one statistically, the line is set just right, but home team has awful defence in last rounds, hence my line is set somehere in region of 180 points. And if scoring will be okay, it might just go onto 190s here.
Sport Minor Sports
Event SIBENIK NCP (CRO) vs KOPER (SLO)
Selection SIBENIK NCP (CRO) (-7.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2008
Reasoning Quite simply quality difference, Slovenian team far under the quality of Croatian and also Sibenik brought in no less than 10 players this season and look stronger than last season when they reached semis in cro championships.
Sport Minor Sports
Event MLADOST (CRO) vs MEDVESCAK (CRO)
Selection MLADOST (CRO) (-6.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2008
Reasoning Mladost even before transfers far better than Medvescak, but after they brought in Hrnic and Herceg, two players that were previously in Italy they look as strong as 10 years.
Sport Minor Sports
Event MORNAR BS vs POSK (CRO)
Selection MORNAR BS (-11.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2008
Reasoning Mornar with good transfers in while Posk will play this game with juniors because of incomplete squad. Huge hcp but imo quite easy achievable
Sport Handball
Event Erdgas Linz vs. A1 Bregenz
Selection over 62.5
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price BetandWin @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning Surely wont bet it on this crap book, but dont know if i will have any time on weekend, so giving this tip now, despite the game is on saturday. Bregenz really the highest scoring team in Austria and imo they should score here in the region of 38-40 goals themsleves, with Linz pretty sure will add some 25 themsleves, this one should be covered pretty easily. Line will surely go up until the game start and i just hope i can be there when Pinny offers this lines.

Event Malaga - Valencia
Selection Valencia -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 25/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.94 (Back)
Reasoning Despite i dont like betting on Spain league, this one looks just too good to turn down. Almost even goals for Valencia which are performing far better this season, agasint Malaga, a team which hasnt even scored this season. Well, despite missings of Silva and Vicente, Valencia has enough depth to cover that absences, and of course main threat in attack.

Re: dinhos all around attempt 5/5 yesterday and hope today wont be a big f..k up... odds and lines changed drastically from the time i put down the bets.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Polonia Bytom vs Cracovia Kraków (-4)
Selection Cracovia Kraków (-4) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2008
Reasoning Was waiting for the spread to rise in this one, as it was set before on -3.5 at bad odds, now its a must take imo. Cracovia probably the best team, or better one of the three best in POland, while Polonia just awful, theyre struggling even to score and with Cracovia ability to produce chances and score goals it shouldt be too mmuch trouble for them to beat this spread.
Sport Football (Austria)
Event SKN St. Polten (-0.5) vs SV Grodig
Selection SKN St. Polten (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2008
Reasoning Not the best odds as they went down, but still imo some value here. St. Polten with strong displays and lying on the 4th place and extremely strong at home, whiel Groding with only 1 draw and three losses in away games not in really good shape. It could be tricky game but based on currnt form and performances i rate St. Polten as better team here and ill back them at those somewhat low odds to nick it today.
Sport Handball
Event RK Cro.Osiguranje Zagreb vs Dubrava
Selection RK Cro.Osiguranje Zagreb (-19) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2008
Reasoning This one is quite big spread but looking at both teams, it should be set around 25 goals to be honest. Zagreb the best in the country while Dubrava one of the weakest clubs there. If they wont win it by this difference it could only mean they played with reserve team but doubt this will happen.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event TuTo-SaPKo
Selection over 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.99 (Back)
Reasoning Nice odds for this one. Tuto far better but i wont play hcp here. they could beat it, no question about it, but still Sapkos defence as Swiss cheese and they will gulp some goals in. And considering the odds its worth a try.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event LeKi/Titaanit
Selection over 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2008
Reasoning Easy to go on overs when Titanit plays. They have worst defensive record of them all in league and in previuos game they even started scoring as they put in 5 themsleves. Bad odds but still for taking.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Herlev Hornets-Esbjerg Oilers
Selection (Over 6.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2008
Reasoning Imo cracking price for this overs. These two do score like there is no defence, and yeah they also conceede loads of goals. Last game for Oliers, overs were achieved alomsot in first period alone. Herlev bad team and imo, todays line is at least two or three goals to short.
Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Istanbul Buyuksehir BSK v Besiktas JK
Selection Besiktas JK
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betfred @ 1.73 (Back)
Reasoning Cracking price again. Far over competition, as Pinny only has 1.65 for this one. And imo its a very playable game as Besiktas in very good form and with very good performances. Hosts nothing special and Besiktas should take this one pretty easily.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Frankfurt Lions vs Kolner Haie
Selection Frankfurt Lions (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.97 (Back)
Reasoning Well these odds are simply ridicoulous. Koln on last place with bad play and despite they changed coach yesterday i cant see him bringing immediatte succes. with Frankfurt being strong host i cant see them taking anything from this game it would surely take some time to get needed confidence to get back on track.

Sport Football (Austria)
Event SV Mattersburg v FC Red Bull Salzburg
Selection FC Red Bull Salzburg -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.88 (Back)
Reasoning Teams going in different direction, Salzburg with good performance and win in last round with 3-1 at home, while Mattersburg lost home game against Linz with 1-4. not to mention the qualitry difference in terms of players in teams. Imo very nice odds here, but not under 1.80.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event HDK Maribor vs SD Alfa
Selection HDK Maribor (-6.5)
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2008
Reasoning Huge quality difference here, Matibor with some nice results after a great post season, while Alfa still in big financial trouble, with no formed squad. Imo some nine goals at the end is fair line.
Sport Football (Italy)
Event Torino FC v SS Lazio
Selection SS Lazio 0 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/09/2008
Reasoning Torino not at all in good form and when they miss out also on key players like Diana in defence and their only creative midfielders Rosina and oldie Corini along with Natali in defence, LAzio which is led with new senstation Zarate and Pandev in attack should have loads of opportunitiy to win this one. Cant see them loosing hence these odds looks pretty good.
Sport Football (Italy)
Event Bologna F.C. v Napoli
Selection Napoli 0 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.96 (Back)
Reasoning Imo a great offer for in form Napoli. Even better as Bologna is suspected to miss out on castellinji, Vlaiani along with Britos and Moras. Napoli without Lavezzi and goalie Iezzo but still they got so many adequate covers in their squad that im almost determined they wont loose.

Sport Handball
Event FCK Håndbold (W) v Slagelse DT (W)
Selection FCK Håndbold (W) -11.5
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.83 (Back)
Reasoning Im not taking this one at this book, as no money there, but still just have to suggest it. FCK one of the better teams in the league while Slagelse far from the previous succes and this year it will be struggle for survival in the league. Current results only show that this will be very hard. Spread is set quite well, but imo still worth a shot as if FCK play up to their potential, poor Slagelse will have no chance at all and they could be loosing by double digits at the half. AS said, waiting for odds from Pinnacle, but just have to suggest this one now.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Metallurgs Liepaia vs Keramin Minsk
Selection Metallurgs Liepaia dnb (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.73 (Back)
Reasoning Altough Keramin are the reigning champions they are going through some hard times. Nowhere close last years performances and imo today in form Metallurgss which are still unbeaten and with only one loss in the season will have the upper hand here. Surely good odds for better team atm and home court plays a major role in Belarusan hockey.

Re: dinhos all around attempt Almost the same second week as the first. Same hitrate, with yield being almost 2% lower, still profit is profit which is now 103,1 pts after two weeks of betting. Handball still great as in frist week, ice hockey not as good as it should be, while Basketball okay. Football bets are rare and not as much profitable as i would expected. OVERALL after 107 bets: Profit: +103.1 units yield: +9.6% WEEK 1 62 bets 33 won 27 lost 2 void hitrate: 55% yield: +10.3% profit/loss: +63.8 points WEEK 2 45 bets 25 won 20 lost 0 void hitrate: 55% yield: +8,7% profit/loss: +39,3 points

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Aarlborg - Rodovre
Selection Rodovre dnb (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2008
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Simply cant understand those odds. Rodovre the team on fire in Denmark and they are still to loose a game this season. Wins with 10-1, 6-4 and latest 5-2 just show how good they are at the moment. AaB well to say the least, they are in very very bad spell, tough wins coming only agasinst low teams in league. Surely the h2h history doesnt speak in this pick favour, but current form of Rodovre dio makes this odds a very valuable one.
Event Boras vs Troja/Ljungby
Selection Troja/Ljungby dnb (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.21 (Back)
Reasoning Troja after somewhat slow start to the season are getting better and better, two ewins in a row against Huddinge and Oskarskam with pretty ease are just the proof of that. Boras as written befroe the weakest team atm in the league and they are really bad in defence as they conceeded 23 goals in 4 matches, whiel scoring only 7 themsleves, no wins so far only losses and Troja can take advantage of that fact. Imo value is on guests side and ill take it.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event IK Oskarshamn vs VIK Västerås HK
Selection VIK Västerås HK (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning Home team in bad form with only one win so far and that one was hard win vs. BOfors, apart form thatr, bad results and losses against 5-1 6-2 and 8-0. Two of those losses were at home. Guests boosted by good preformane against top Leksands. They managed good display there and lost only with 4-2. Apart form that wins against Almtuna and Nybro. Imo value is on guests side who look competent ebough to get another win here. Also historical factor speaks in Vasteras favour.
Close Window
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Almtuna IS v Mora IK
Selection Mora IK
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2008
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning Got to give a big edge to Mora, last years Elitserien team here. Almtuna not at all in good form, with only one win, and that one was scrappy grafted win against worst team in the league, Bofors. Mora managed three wins and only one defeat - and that one against top team AIK and only wit 1-3. And to compare AIK and ALmtuna, well, different worlds. Imo Mora will continue to rock the Allsvneskan league with another win here today. They surely have the better team and are ready to get second away win of the season. Notice, im taking this one at Pinnacle as no money on Unibet
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Barys Astana vs MVD
Selection Barys Astana (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2008
Reasoning Home tema in good mementum, gainig good results aganst top Russian teams, and despite loosing last game to league leaders Atlant, they shoved they are capable of beating anyone and that they will surely climb the table sooner or late. MVD, really bad, loosing games with huge spread, with awful defence and only one win in last five. Barys with no wins at home so far, but imo today that should chage, MVD surely beatable with more tha one goal. Very possible oalso overs in this game as both teams love to play offensive game.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Khimik Voskresensk (Mytychi) v Atlant Mystichi
Selection Atlant Mystichi
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2008
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.63 (Back)
Reasoning Quite simple class difference here. Atlant in great mementum with only one lost game so far and with 5 wins in a row. Khimik quite vice versa situation, they struggle to win games and are located in the back end of the table with only 1 win in last 5. cant see them getting anything from red hot Atlant today. Imo very playable also handicap on guests.
Sport Handball
Event Hammarby IF HF-IFK Trelleborg
Selection under 57 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2008
Reasoning Huge quality diuffernce between those two teams. And despite Hammarby loosing last two, well they were losses against top teams H43 and Redbergslids.. Treleborg so far the teams to make goal difference on, and losses with 5, 10 and 8 goals just show that. Imo theior biggest problem is their attack, they just score too little goals, average of 21 per game is just under the level of this league. aAnd they will struggle today. Handicap is quite big so also under is a play here. Hammarby also not the best in league when it comes to attacking play. Imo good offer for nders here, my line somewhere in region of 54 goals.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event SD Alfa vs HDK Maribor Mladi
Selection HDK Maribor Mladi dnb (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2008
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.13 (Back)
Reasoning Well to say the least, Marior is surely on the same bad level as Alfa is currently. But as it goes these odds offer value, Alfa with financial crisis, and with no selected team, they lost last game with 2-16 and despite Maribor not the best team, probably they should be on level as Alfa is. But with better morale and level of comitment, so these odds are to good to leave them alone.