Musselburgh 15/9

Spooner

SportHorse Racing
EventMusselburgh 14:20
SelectionSands of Barra (To Be Placed)
Strength10/10
Date15/09/2008
Bookmaker/Pricetotesport @ 3.50 (Back)
ReasoningSands of Barra was disappointing last time out at Wolverhampton but has ran well previously at this track. A winner at this distance in the past. A bit of a hit and miss horse but on his day can ran a good race and make the frame. Im willing to take a chance at 5/2 running over this course.

Re: Musselburgh 15/9 Haven't really had a chance to have a proper look at the cards yet, but 1 horse has caught my eye in the 1st race. 2.20 This is a competitive heat, but it pays to follow Bryan Smart and Tom Eaves at this course and Beetuna fits the bill. He has run well in some better races, including a 2nd in a good Class 3 race last year. This is a big drop down in class to Class 6 and 25/1 looks too big. :hope:ok

Re: Musselburgh 15/9 5:20 Chookie Hamilton is coming back into some form after moving to Perratt's stable. Ran well here last time out over this trip & Run well at Ayr on this ground. c&d winner in the past, Tom Eaves gets on well with this horse. Has a lot of positives. Looks a solid e/w bet to me, Even had a few pence on myself for once. 9/1 with skybet

Re: Musselburgh 15/9

5:20 Chookie Hamilton is coming back into some form after moving to Perratt's stable. Ran well here last time out over this trip & Run well at Ayr on this ground. c&d winner in the past, Tom Eaves gets on well with this horse. Has a lot of positives. Looks a solid e/w bet to me, Even had a few pence on myself for once. 9/1 with skybet
:clap:clap:clap:clap 1st

5:20 Chookie Hamilton is coming back into some form after moving to Perratt's stable. Ran well here last time out over this trip & Run well at Ayr on this ground. c&d winner in the past, Tom Eaves gets on well with this horse. Has a lot of positives. Looks a solid e/w bet to me, Even had a few pence on myself for once. 9/1 with skybet
:clap:clap:clap :ok Decent Jockey that lad Tom Eaves.

Backed it on your say so & up trumps you come well done Spooner :notworthy :notworthy

Excellent work Spooner, great price :clap