The OA draw challenge - reloaded.

Guest Da Hannanah

Guest Da Hannanah

8 picks tonight - like a good TV-chef I always have something cooking in the oven... ;) Sedan-Auxerre - 3,10 Montpellier-Starssbourg - 3,10 Bastia-PSG - 3,10 Lens-Bordeaux - 3,10 Troyes-Nice - 3,10 Lazio-Roma - 3,10 Deportivo-Mallorca - 3,25 Sunderland-Blackburn - 3,40 Centrebet prices. As this is the first round, I guess I'll throw in a little talk here :) Sunderland-Blackburn have a 2-6-2 history from their past 10 encounters, and all 3 meetings between the two teams this season have been draws! Deportivo-Mallorca have a 3-5-1 history in 10, and their previous meeting in Depo this season was a 2-2 draw. Lazio-Roma haven't really drawn that much in recent seasons, but I just couln't leave it be... ;) The french picks are based on home and away statistics - for instance, Montpellier have drawn 46% of their home games so far this season, and Nice have drawn 50% away! Lens-Bordeaux has been a draw for the past 3 seasons, and to boot, Lens is the most draw prone team in the league (42% H/A). PSG tens to do well at Bastia (as one of few teams), but they have had a run of very low scoring games away recently (0-0, 0-0, 1-0), so this one could very well be a bore draw, and the same pretty much applies to Auxerre away at Sedan, where 2 of the previous 3 encounters in past seasons have been draws.

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: The OddsAgainst draw challenge - reloaded I forgot to add that besides from being very drawn prone at home, Montpellier-Strassbourg has been a draw in the past 3 outings, and both teams find it very hard to score goals in recent games (both clubs have scored 4 goals in the last 6). In Troyes-Nice, Troyes haven't scored a goal in 5 games now, and Nice have only managed 1 in their last 3.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.