** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil, Serie B, 13-14th of september.

I see two interesting games tonight. Avaí x Fortaleza Avaí is in great shape, specially at home and Fortaleza is downhill, struggling against relegation. Fortaleza's main player, Paulo Isidoro, is out of the match, while Avaí has no significant miss. Fortaleza lost away (3x1) to Paraná, untill few weeks ago Paraná was the worst team at home. Avaí(-1) América RN x Vila Nova After a brief recover, América seems to be out of track again, while Vila Nova is flying on the pitch. A victory in this game will put Villa Nova very close to promotion. Draw is not a bad result for América, as they'll probably be out of relegation zone with that result. Vila Nova DNB Another good bet is: Avaí wins + Vila Nova Double Chance (win or draw)

Re: Brasil B 12/09

I see two interesting games tonight. Avaí x Fortaleza Avaí is in great shape, specially at home and Fortaleza is downhill, struggling against relegation. Fortaleza's main player, Paulo Isidoro, is out of the match, while Avaí has no significant miss. Fortaleza lost away (3x1) to Paraná, untill few weeks ago Paraná was the worst team at home. Avaí(-1) América RN x Vila Nova After a brief recover, América seems to be out of track again, while Vila Nova is flying on the pitch. A victory in this game will put Villa Nova very close to promotion. Draw is not a bad result for América, as they'll probably be out of relegation zone with that result. Vila Nova DNB Another good bet is: Avaí wins + Vila Nova Double Chance (win or draw)
:welcome to the forum mate! This league is not the most covered one on PL so far, actually nearly not mentioned at all. If you continue this trend with a little more reasoning you could get yourself a well-known reputation anytime to come! Hope to see more from you...:ok

Re: Brasil B 12/09 I fully agree with Thales. I would only add aone more selection: Juventude @ 1.70 playing home is very much attractive. Then I suggest a multiple (triple): Avaí + Juventude + Vila Novo not to loose = 3.22 as per Sportingbet odds. Good luck.

I fully agree with Thales. I would only add aone more selection: Juventude @ 1.70 playing home is very much attractive. Then I suggest a multiple (triple): Avaí + Juventude + Vila Novo not to loose = 3.22 as per Sportingbet odds. Good luck.
And good luck to you too...:ok

Re: Brasil B 12/09 Hey Thales, good to have you here as well. I'm also leaving the other house, if you know what I mean. Concerning the games tonight, I strongly feel that América will not lose this game. The good and old trixie: América to win - 2,60 Avaí -1 - 2,10 Juventude to win - 1,70 See ya later, pal. Greetings from JF.

Re: Brasil B 12/09 Actually I'm from Brazil and expect to help others here. Juventude x ABC is a very tricky game. Juventude lost the last two games, and it's a do or die situation, if they don't win tonight byebye promotion. ABC had some bad results playing away, but they faced Corinthians and Vila Nova, both teams very strong at home. Last round they beat the weak team of Gama (4x1), and could be back on track. I'm not gonna bet on this game. ABC is a very annoying team playing away, a double chance could be interesting. Alex, I think that America's game will be a draw, but if I had to pick a winner it would be Vila Nova, that beat stronger teams away and seems to have learned how to play away. (Nice to see you here too, man)

Brazil, Serie B, 13-14th of september.

Saturday 13 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
América-RN v Villa Nova (00:30BST) 2.623.302.90102.88 % Details »
Hide « América-RN v Villa Nova
Avaí FC v Fortaleza EC (00:30BST) 1.404.509.50104.18 % Details »
Hide « Avaí FC v Fortaleza EC
EC Juventude v ABC Futebol (00:30BST) 1.703.505.00107.39 % Details »
Hide « EC Juventude v ABC Futebol
Bahia BA v Criciúma EC (20:00BST) 1.803.404.33108.04 % Details »
Hide « Bahia BA v Criciúma EC
SC Corinthians v Grêmio Barueri (20:00BST) 1.404.007.00110.71 % Details »
Hide « SC Corinthians v Grêmio Barueri
SE Gama v AA Ponte Preta (20:00BST) 2.203.303.00109.09 % Details »
Hide « SE Gama v AA Ponte Preta
Sunday 14 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AD São Caetano v Brasiliense FC (00:30BST) 1.703.505.00107.39 % Details »

Re: Brazil, Serie B, 13-14th of september. Hey guys! Just wanted to thank you all for posting the info above!!! I like to wager on the South Am leagues, but have a very hard time finding info on teams and missings. Had a go with Avai and Juve based on the stats I could find and the info you posted above. Avai got it done but had to make it very exciting. Anyway, thanks again. Keep up the good work!!

Hey Thales' date= good to have you here as well. I'm also leaving the other house, if you know what I mean. Concerning the games tonight, I strongly feel that América will not lose this game. The good and old trixie: América to win - 2,60 Avaí -1 - 2,10 Juventude to win - 1,70 See ya later, pal. Greetings from JF.
América 5 x 1 Vila Nova Avaí 2 x 1 Fortaleza (due to bad field conditions - rain) Juventude 3 x 0 Trixie was a good investment after all.