Fleet's Power Footy 2008-09

FleetFanatic

The 3rd & Final part of my trilogy of plans for this season. Every top flight league in Europe is being used for this, with the exception of Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Russia & Sweden. This is simply because I've not had time to feed in all the games played so far in those leagues. If I get time to fill in all those then they will get added. To qualify, a team must be rated over 1000 for a forthcoming match & the odds at bet365 must be 1.51 or higher. The 3 highest rated teams will be the selections. THERE WILL ONLY BE TREBLE BETS IN THIS THREAD. Starting bank for this is £500 & my usual bank half/stake half on a win applies. This is somewhat experimental as I have never really applied my systems to so many leagues. Weekend 13/14 September: Qualifiers: 1372 FC Midtylland 1.60 1235 Slavia Prague 1.53 1110 NAC Breda 1.75 1101 Aab Aalborg 1.70 1078 Sivasspor 1.53 Selections: FC Midtylland 1.60 Slavia Prague 1.53 NAC Breda 1.75 £10 staked in an attempt to return £42.84 :hope Bank brought forward £500 Bets in play £10 New Bank £490