** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Gears

Aphobos

I've decided to abondon my last thread after making a meal of it and hopefully this time show a bit more discipline. This GH is similar in some ways as it deals with percentages of the balance being staked and also banking half of any profits. But where it varies is that it is based on winning runs. When on a winning run the percentage of balance staked will be increased and when the inevitable loser comes the percentage of balance staked goes back to minimum. I usually start with £100 but I am getting a bit sick of chucking money away on my mad schemes so this time I am going to start low with £10- which is probably a good idea when you are experimenting. If there is any success then it shouldn't matter whether you start low in the long term and if it goes to pot, which is the norm, then no harm done. So here we are dealing with pennies in the hope that success will turn them into notes down the line. With my last GH I got a bit carried away betting here, there and everywhere so I have set myself rules this time which will make it a long slog- hopefully. Here is an outline of my GH: Bookie: Bet365 Start Balance of £10 Max 2 bet per day Mon-Fri (Changed from 1 to 2) Max 3 bets per day Sat-Sun (Changed from 2 to 3) All bets single on football Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50) Bet 10% of balance to begin with Each winner will increase the bet % of balance by 2.5% Maximum bet % of balance is 50% Minimum bet% of balance is 10% In the event of a loser bet % returns to 10% Any profit will be divided- half back into balance, half into bank

Re: Gears

good luck mate - my philosophy about starting with low stakes is that if your system works' date=' it'll get you there anyway![/quote'] Thanks Aliando. I agree with that totally and I think it also takes the pressure off a bit too. Round 1, Bet 2 Kaiserslautern v St Pauli, Over 2.5 Goals @11/20 £1.29
Last Bet Dundalk 4:1 Kildare County, Over 2.5 Goals @7/10 +£0.70
Statistics Outlay: £10.00 Profit: +£0.35 Bank: £0.35 Total: +£0.70 Balance: £10.35

Re: Gears Sorry this is actually 0 handicap and forgot to put that in hence the price. Rather than edit the last post I will repost agin. Round 1, Bet 10 PSV v Atletico Madrid, Atletico Madrid (0) @10/11 £0.64 (10.0%)

Last Bet Hertha Berlin 2:0 St Patricks, Over 2.5 Goals @4/7 -£0.71
Statistics Outlay: £10.00 Profit: -£3.65 Bank: £1.27 Total: -£2.37 Balance: £6.35