Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september.

Saturday 13 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AIK v IFK Göteborg (11:30BST) 2.353.453.20102.79 % Details »
Hide « AIK v IFK Göteborg
Malmö FF v Halmstad (15:00BST) 2.003.504.25102.10 % Details »
Hide « Malmö FF v Halmstad
Sunday 14 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
GIF Sundsvall v Elfsborg (16:00BST) 4.003.552.00103.17 % Details »
Hide « GIF Sundsvall v Elfsborg
Hammarby v Kalmar (16:00BST) 2.783.502.55103.76 % Details »
Hide « Hammarby v Kalmar
Norrköping v Helsingborg (16:00BST) 4.403.651.90102.51 % Details »
Hide « Norrköping v Helsingborg
Monday 15 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
GAIS v Djurgården (18:00BST) 2.603.302.75105.13 % Details »
Hide « GAIS v Djurgården
Ljungskile v Trelleborgs FF (18:00BST) 2.503.302.80106.02 % Details »
Hide « Ljungskile v Trelleborgs FF
Tuesday 16 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Örebro v Gefle IF (18:45BST) 2.003.404.25102.94 % Details »
Superettan: Matches
Sunday 14 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Mjällby v Ängelholms (15:00BST) 1.813.805.20100.80 % Details »
Hide « Mjällby v Ängelholms
Qviding FIF v Jönköpings (15:00BST) 1.903.504.20104.76 % Details »
Hide « Qviding FIF v Jönköpings
Monday 15 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Brommapojkarna v Väsby Utd (18:00BST) 1.903.554.00105.55 % Details »
Hide « Brommapojkarna v Väsby Utd
Enköping v Sirius (18:00BST) 2.503.402.75105.78 % Details »
Hide « Enköping v Sirius
Landskrona v Åtvidaberg (18:00BST) 2.443.402.75106.76 % Details »
Hide « Landskrona v Åtvidaberg
Tuesday 16 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Assyriska FF v Örgryte (18:00BST) 2.503.402.70106.45 % Details »
Hide « Assyriska FF v Örgryte
Häcken v Limhamn Bunkeflo (18:00BST) 1.504.206.50105.86 % Details »

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september. Hammarby vs Kalmar Statistical Analysis 4th vs 1st in the league, 14 points separate the sides. Hammarby is 6th in the home table while Kalmar is the top away team with each securing 19 pts. The first league meeting between the sides this season ended in a 1-0 victory for Kalmar. A recent same match up in the cup (August 21st) ended 0-0 in normal time and Kalmar won 1-0 in extra time. Hammarby has hit a bad patch recently recording a single victory in their last 7 competitive games. And that victory was a lucky one to mention against poor Sundsvall. They were leading 1-0 at half time but conceded an equaliser in the 58th min. Sundsvall was down to 10 men shortly after they scored their equaliser and Hammarby did not manage to break the 10 men poor Sundsvall defence until the 90th min! There are obvious signs to this poor run of Hammarby, with their defence an obvious problem. It started in July 29th where they concede first only to recover and score an equaliser to tie the game 1-1 away from home. Their next game, playing at home against poor Ljungskile, their defence broke down twice and they luckily escaped their first defeat at home by coming back twice and the final equaliser coming in the 90th min! Next was the lucky win at poor Sundsvall. At home to GAIS, their luck ran dry when unfancy GAIS broke their unbeaten run at home by scoring 4 times to beat them 4-2. Following their first defeat at home in the league, they manage to keep Kalmar at bay in normal time, only to lose in extra time. At AIK Solna's home, they repeated their lucky escape when they played Ljungskile, coming back twice to draw the game in the 88th min! Not so lucky at Helsingborg where their troubled defence collasped 5 times to lose 5-1. There is definitely a sign of serious trouble for Hammarby. Kalmar the league leader by a margin of 5 points after 21 rounds are looking very strong at the moment, ranking 2nd in the league form table (last 7 games). They have also proved themself on a higher platform after they successfully progressed into the next stage of the UEFA Cup competition. They are on a 5 games unbeaten run in the league and have won 3 back to back competitive games, scoring 11 games and conceding only once. They have a UEFA Cup match coming up against Feyenoord away in 4 days time but there is no news that key players will be rested. And we believe that it will not affect the attitude of the players towards this game since they are playing with absolute confidence and would definitely want to keep up their good form going into their UEFA Cup game. Since 2004, the 5 times Kalmar visited Hammarby have never seen Kalmar returning with a defeat. The difference in strength, recent meetings and most importantly recent form definitely points towards Kalmar returning without a defeat. Therefore at level AH, it is wise to back Kalmar. Recommendation: Kalmar 0 AH

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september. Sundsvall vs Elfsborg Statistical Analysis 2nd place Elfsborg travel to exact oppositie placed Sundsvall who sits at 2nd bottom position in the league table. Base on last 7 league games, Elfsborg is the top form team while Elfsborg once again sit at the 2nd bottom last position. Their first meeting this season saw Elfsborg winning by 2 goals to nil. Elfsborg is currently 5 points from top placed Kalmar and they are very close on their tail. With 6 wins and 1 loss in their last 7 games, they lose narrowly in the UEFA Cup qualifer match up with St Patricks of Ireland. That only loss in their last 7 games came in between their two legs against St Patricks as they were distracted from the UEFA Cup competition. However, without the UEFA distraction, they return to focus on their push to for the top place position in the league with a 4-0 trashing of Ljungskile at home. Sundsvall is on a 5 games winless run and they only manage one point against AIK at home while losing the other 4 games. They have failed to score in their last 2 games too. Sundsvall are better when they play at home than on the road as they have secured 65% of their points obtained thus far at home. Although they have only lost 3 times at home, elfsborg definitely belongs to the standard of helsingborg, kalmar and hammarby who have scored victories at Sundsvall. H-H may not favor Elfsborg when they play at Sundsvall, but base on the strength, form and the last meeting between the sides, Elfsborg will just need to repeat 25% of their 4-0 win against ljungskile for full return. Therefore the 0.5 AH is worth a bet. Recommendation: Elfsborg -0.5 AH

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september. Norrkoping vs Helsingborg Statistical Analysis Last placed Norrkoping awaits the arrival of 3rd place Helsingborg captained by the legendary striker Henrik Larsson who is still leading his country's attack despite his age. Historical meetings is against the odds of Helsingborg snatching a victory here as they have not managed that in their previous 5 match ups with Norrkoping. The first meeting this season ended in a 2-2 draw. However, before the 2-2 draw, the last meeting between the sides was in a distant 2002 match up. Therefore do not look too much into the historical Head to Head record. Helsingborg went through a rough patch in August suffering 3 loses in the league, a weird run considering they were 7 games unbeaten b4 that and 6 were victories. Their last game before this match was a solid 5-1 trashing of 4th placed Hammarby at home. That result will certainly inject back their confidence in coming into this game. Helsingborg certainly has the quality for a win here as they boast the 2nd best attack in the league scoring 37 goals while Norrkoping has the worst defence conceding an equal 37 goals! Norrkoping is the worst team in the league picking up a mere 11 points in 20 games. However, they are unbeaten for two games playing in front of their home fans. Returning from a 2-0 defeat away at the hands of Halmstad in their last league game, i doubt they fancy their chances against strong Helsingborg here which boasts several internationals. Base on attacking and defensive strength difference between the sides, Helsingborg looks good to build on their last big win and give themself any kind of hope towards the league's top spot. Recommendation: Helsingborg -0.5 AH

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september. Enköping - Sirius Monday sept 15 18:00 BST Bet: HOME, 2.50 Sportingbet This match is played on Enavallen where Sirius have not won for over 15 years. It's also a derby and a must win game for the home team and they can do it. Enköping welcome back three suspended players and Sirius get back Pierre Gallo from suspension but also will be without three players. Sirius have a bad away record overall and very bad away to Enköping. Missing players in this match have no importance because both teams are practically full strenght up front and back. I count on Enköping to win this because they are at home and need to win this more then Sirius and because of Sirius bad away record overall and especially on Enavallen. Missing in away team: Andreas Eriksson, Demba Traoré, Love Lidström. All three are a blow for Sirius but I think Traoré is the biggest blow. Missing in home team: Viktar Sokal, Jonas Forsberg. Sokal is the only one of some importance. Players back in home team: Mikael Andersson, Anders Lindberg, Vitalij Gussev. All suspended last time but now back and Gussev are very important.

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september.

Don't bet if there's nothing written about a game or if you have no info or have a feeling how it's gonna end. Sorry I did not care about Gais - Djugarden or Ljungskile - Trelleborg!
You are all right red impact:notworthy

Enköping - Sirius Monday sept 15 18:00 BST Bet: HOME, 2.50 Sportingbet
1-0 Enköping.. The goalscorer were Jesper Blomqvist who are a former swedish international who did many games in Italy for Parma and Milan and also played for Man United and Charlton.

1-0 Enköping.. The goalscorer were Jesper Blomqvist who are a former swedish international who did many games in Italy for Parma and Milan and also played for Man United and Charlton.
Jesper Blomqvist
200px-Jesper_Blomqvist.jpg
Personal information
Date of birth February 5, 1974 (1974-02-05) (age 34)
Place of birth Tavelsjö, Sweden
Playing position Left midfield
Club information
Current club Enköping
Senior clubs1
Years Club App (Gls)*
1992–1993 1993–1996 1996–1997 1997–1998 1998–2001 2001–2002 2002–2003 2003–2005 2008 Umeå IFK Göteborg Milan Parma Manchester United Everton Charlton Athletic Djurgården Enköping 38 0(8) 73 (18) 20 0(1) 28 0(1) 25 0(1) 15 0(1) 03 0(0) 09 0(1) 03 0(0)
National team2
1994–2002 Sweden 30 0(0)
Exellent player, who played in Serie A and Premier League ( Man Utd ) - Manchester United purchased Blomqvist as a backup to Ryan Giggs in 1998. He played 25 league games for United amd score 1 goal.

Enköping - Sirius Monday sept 15 18:00 BST Bet: HOME, 2.50 Sportingbet This match is played on Enavallen where Sirius have not won for over 15 years. It's also a derby and a must win game for the home team and they can do it. Enköping welcome back three suspended players and Sirius get back Pierre Gallo from suspension but also will be without three players. Sirius have a bad away record overall and very bad away to Enköping. Missing players in this match have no importance because both teams are practically full strenght up front and back. I count on Enköping to win this because they are at home and need to win this more then Sirius and because of Sirius bad away record overall and especially on Enavallen. Missing in away team: Andreas Eriksson, Demba Traoré, Love Lidström. All three are a blow for Sirius but I think Traoré is the biggest blow. Missing in home team: Viktar Sokal, Jonas Forsberg. Sokal is the only one of some importance. Players back in home team: Mikael Andersson, Anders Lindberg, Vitalij Gussev. All suspended last time but now back and Gussev are very important.
Big thanx!:ok

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september. BK Häcken - LB07 Tuesday sept 16 18:00 BST Bet: HOME, -1.5 2.30 Sportingbet In form BKH will win this. Yesterday I'm happy Enköping could win. This home win should be safer so I try the handicap on this one. Last time out BKH won 8-0 to Sirius at home and last time LB07 came to visit Häcken it ended with 4-0 home win. I just can't see any other way this will go. Häcken got striker Paulinho as minor doubt and striker Diego De Campos Souza is fit and also striker Vinícius Lopes. On the midfield they got Ewerton who can score to and other midfielders can step up if needed. Away team LB07 I have no info about only that they seldom get to score and they don't let many goals past by right now. I still think a repeat from last year is possible with BKH winning by 4 goals. Maybe they only win by 3-0 this time.

any news for the game orebro vs gefle??
I put no interest in Orebro - Gefle because it's to tricky. I got the feeling Gefle is not to be ruled out. I don't trust Orebro even if they got Kim Olsen in form. Gefle have two players out but I think I stay away from this one even it it looks like a home win.

I put no interest in Orebro - Gefle because it's to tricky. I got the feeling Gefle is not to be ruled out. I don't trust Orebro even if they got Kim Olsen in form. Gefle have two players out but I think I stay away from this one even it it looks like a home win.
Thanks for the info mate.I will also stay away from this game.:cheers

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september. Assyriska - Örgryte For the first time in many, many matches the homeside are able to pick from the whole squad before todays clash. They are strong on home ground, going 8-2-1 and is in the big fight for promotion. When they now face the surging Örgryte its probable that we have a very lively match in front of us. Today key stiker Allbäck is back in the squad which provides fellow striker Mwila the perfect partnership. Also when knowing that they also have topscorer Anklev in their starting eleven it sure gives the sign of a high scoring battle. Sadly, midfeilders Zavadil and Källander are missing, which gives a creative blow in the midfield. Still, I can at least see the visitors netting two tonight. In their last three away games they average 2.5 goals in scoring, though against poorer competition. The clash today is very important for both teams knowing that a win could secure even more space on the top of the table. A small one on the overs for this one thinking that both teams would like to win it, and they both also have quality players ready to make the goals... Over 2.5/3, 1.96 @sbobet 3/10

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september. Häcken - Limhamn Bunkeflo For me this looks like a typical match in Sweden. You have one big favourite with play against a lower placed team which tends to struggle. And when looking at the stats closer it shows that Bunkeflo is not that bad a team when playing awaw considering their position on the table. Only 4 of thier 11 matches when visiting has ended with a loss, and in their last two they have 1-1-0 away. Don`t know much about their team other than coach Jacobsson stated that he is pleased with the situation in the team atm. The home team will have one key missing today, Lind. Also striker Paulinho struggle with a minor knock, but will play. The team bashed Sirius 8-0, and beat lowly Jönköpings Södra (2-0) in their last one, a win that was much closer to a 1-1 game in major parts of it. Häcken has started to show form, but Limhamn definitely knows how to play defence when visiting and I don`t see a big win for the homeside today, maybe even a draw... Limhamn Bunkeflo, +1/1.5, 1.93 @sbobet 3/10

Re: Sweden Weekend, 13-16th of september. Both bets lost, Assyriska throwing 21 shots on goal, only 4 hitting the net!?! And when I enjoyed about 20 seconds of happiness, when Limhamn got the equaliser in the 92th minute, reducing the score to 1-2, suddenly Häcken scores again in the 93rd!:lol This is Sweden, and I am not actually surprised...

Both bets lost, Assyriska throwing 21 shots on goal, only 4 hitting the net!?! And when I enjoyed about 20 seconds of happiness, when Limhamn got the equaliser in the 92th minute, reducing the score to 1-2, suddenly Häcken scores again in the 93rd!:lol This is Sweden, and I am not actually surprised...
Well would you not be more surprised if Häcken did not win with 2 goals? I'm happy because I posted -1 Häcken as I thought they would win by two.

Well would you not be more surprised if Häcken did not win with 2 goals? I'm happy because I posted -1 Häcken as I thought they would win by two.
Happy for your sake!:ok And no, I wouldn`t actually be more surprised. The quality in this league varies so much that you ought to be very good to get a grip on it. Even if Hacken beat Sirius with 8-0 they don`t get trusted at least not by me. Before that game they lost versus worse teams than Limhamn. A lot of coincidence in Superettan and everybody can notch points from all imo. A great place too search for value bets though...