Devilfish Bounty Tournament

Fonzie14

Dear Steven,

It'll be double trouble for reigning champ Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott this week as he plays in the Devilfish Bounty with a special €500 Bounty on his head. The prizepool has also doubled this week to €500 Added. Devilfish Bounty tournament tomorrow, Thursday 8pm/9pm CET. €10 Buy-in. €500 Bounty. €500 Added.

DOUBLE TROUBLE at the Devilfish Bounty

Last week Devilfish won the first ever Devilfish Bounty tournament, escaping all attempts to knock him out as players desperately tried to win the €250 Bounty prize.

However, Devilfish isn't a WSOP Bracelet holder and WPT Champion for nothing and he showed his class all the way to the finishing line.

Since no one was able to knock him out, the Bounty has rolled over to this week meaning a huge €500 to the player who eliminates him from the tournament on Thursday. Devilfish also felt bad about claiming last week's 1st prize payout so he has donated it to this week's prizepool, leading to a €500 Added bumper prizepool tomorrow. Register now for this fantastic tournament where the added money and potential bragging rights for knocking out Devilfish are just too good to miss. Date: Thursday 4th September Time: 8pm (9pm CET) Name: Devilfish Bounty - €500 Added Buy-in: €10 Prizepool: €500 Added Bounty: €500 to the player who knocks out 'devilfish '

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Devilfish Bounty - Thurs 4th Sept Focus Game Out 63rd I think. The site only seems to show "still playing" players in the lobby. Hoping it will put a full list up when tourney finishes, otherwise I'll e-mail for a list for our BPP points. DF went out in the 80s, so I outlasted him :loon.

Re: Devilfish Bounty - Thurs 4th Sept Focus Game

Out 63rd I think. The site only seems to show "still playing" players in the lobby. Hoping it will put a full list up when tourney finishes, otherwise I'll e-mail for a list for our BPP points.
You need to look at the prizes tab mate. Scroll down and it will have all the finished players there. You will have to scroll waaaaaaaay down to find yourself! :tongue2

You need to look at the prizes tab mate. Scroll down and it will have all the finished players there. You will have to scroll waaaaaaaay down to find yourself! :tongue2
But I see you played on .......but never cashed..:moon

It'll be double trouble for reigning champ Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott this week as he plays in the Devilfish Bounty with a special €500 Bounty on his head. The prizepool has also doubled this week to €500 Added.

Devilfish Bounty tournament tomorrow, Thursday 8pm/9pm CET. €10 Buy-in. €500 Bounty. €500 Added.

Is this a regular Thursday tournament? If so, I'll put it in the diary. 8pm BST normally €250 Bounty and €250 Added?

Re: ** Poker Thursday 11th September 2008 ** Even more incentive to have a go at Devilfish :D Get Your Free Entry to The Devilfish Bounty Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott will be playing the Devilfish Bounty Tournament tonight all the way from Barcelona where he is attending the European Poker Tour. Knock him out of the tournament and win €250. Date: Tonight, Thursday 11th September Time: 8pm (9pm CET) Name: Devilfish Bounty Prizepool: €250 Added Bounty Prize: €250 to the player who knocks out 'devilfish' Make your first deposit tonight before 6pm using the code BOUNTY200 and receive free entry to the Devilfish Bounty at 8pm as well as a 200% up to €200 Bonus.

Is this a regular Thursday tournament? If so, I'll put it in the diary. 8pm BST normally €250 Bounty and €250 Added?
I see this is on again this week (copied Fonzie's post from the diary thread) so I'll put it in the diary for the next few weeks. :ok

• 3 months later...

Re: Devilfish Bounty Tournament I let this drop from the diary :$ but I see we have an entry in the daily winnings thread from glceud which seems to show it as €500 added. Is that 250 added + 250 bounty or does it change and become 500 added if DF isn't playing? I'll put it back in the diary but just need to check definite details, if anyone can save me looking for it. :ok

Re: Devilfish Bounty Tournament The Fish is back tonight at 8pm fresh from his win in the €750 IPC side event. €250 added and €250 bounty as usual! Just launched a New Year Reload Bonus if anyone is depositing again - 1000% up to €2,009 Best of luck!