Warwick 4th September

2.50 Just the one small bet at Warwick for me. Kelamon loves the going and goes really well when partnered by William Buick - 1401712. North South Divide has finished runner-up four times this season and I've backed him on three of those occasions. I took 50s about him at Goodwood in May (returned around 14/1) and he looked all over the winner until collared late by Saemus Shindig. He did a lot of running to get close to Kyle at Windsor and again was collared late LTO in a maiden after going clear. He obviously isn't straight forward but he can win a handicap, probably on easy going. The draw isn't great here but I'll give him a chance or two from now to the end of the season. North South Divide 30% of stake EW 16.5 & 4.6 betfair Kelamon 40% of stake 7.2 betfair

Re: Warwick 4th September

SportHorse Racing
EventWarwick 14:50
SelectionKelamon (To Be Placed)
Strength10/10
Date04/09/2008
Bookmaker/PricePaddy Power @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningLooks a tough race to find the winner of, I don't particularly fancy the favourite Rabbit Fighter. Kelamon was beaten favourite last time out, disappointing run at Newbury. Time out before that he ran well at Windsor in a class 3. William Buick back on board today who has a great record on this horse, 3 wins out 7. Should enjoy the ground today. As I said looks a tough race to find the winner of but Kelamon should be good enough to place.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.