Loose Cannon Info Please

BAM

Re: Loose Cannon Info Please

http://www.ncp.co.uk/multimapForm.aspx Open at weekends - look predictably pricey though!! Street parking is unlikely round there - double red lines everywhere im afraid. Theres a tube station about 2 minutes walk from the Loose Cannomn if you fancy train instead
Yes looking at a few options but as usual The Virgin West Coast line is down this weekend so it would be quicker walking.

Re: Loose Cannon Info Please THIS IS THE NEAREST NCP CARPARK its about 5 min walk and saturday rates are just £7 :ok 1. London Vintry Thames Exchange Thames Exchange Ug Bell Wharf Lane Off Upper Thames Street London Ec4r 3Tb 0845 050 7080

• Opening hours Monday-Sunday :24 Hours Gateway accepted here GatewayMiniCard.jpg More info
    • Type of car park Underground
    • Facilities & services Number of spaces : 466 Disabled bays : 2 Maximum height : 1.98m Passenger lifts : 2 CCTV : Y Accepts credit cards : Y Congestion charge machine : Yes Safer Parking Scheme
    • Daily tariffs Each 20 Mins £ 1.30 Max Per Day £ 22.00 Night Rate 1700-0900 £ 7.00 Saturday £ 7.00 Sunday 24 Hours £ 7.00 Motorcycle Per Day £ 4.00 1 Week Pass £ 95.00

Re: Loose Cannon Info Please I wasn't impressed with this place TBH The staff and dealers were below par, the TD is foul mouthed and has a PA system that only covers part of the club, It was very warm inside no aircon, mobiles don't work inside, £2 for half a coke or a coffee :loon Most weird- the poker tables were smaller than usual and they had a wooden drinks shelf and the felt was deemed in play so if you chips fell off this 4 inch shelf they were deemed in play :lol Apart from that it was great, don't think I'll go back though :ok

Re: Loose Cannon Info Please

I take it you didnt win then? :unsure :sad
    erm I think megnmill is still playing :hope but as for the team we were too far behind the poccer player and the puppy petters (who happened consist of Paul Jackson, Karl Mahzenrelofenoff and Jeff Kimber :loon) We lost 2 players early I struggled with Paul Jackson sat to my left and 2 other huge stacks on my table but I think we will finish up with the leaders and I hope megnmill does well for some money :ok Never again :lol