** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

GOLF:Johnie Walker Championship Gleneagles

I have just watched the footage of todays play,and if Westwood had putted like that on Day 1&2 he would be home and dry.The leader is to be respected after disposing of Mickelson in a play off at Loch Lomond two years ago but Gregory Havret sprayed the ball a bit today and his short game saved him on a couple of occasions! It was pointed out on sky that the Top Ten Leaderboard is full of ex winners,I honestly can,t remember this happening before,it is a bit of a Rarity.So if any of you long price speculators are reading it might be someone from the rear at a big price that rolls home!There are 5 Par 5,s out there so a 63 is a possibility weather permitting! I backed Westwood@ 9/1 on Betfair after day 1 and I am standing by my bet,he has hardly missed a fairway all week and if his Putting holds up i think he will at least make a Play-off tomorrow! If he goes through this season without a win I will be amazed! So either way it is looking like a real tight finish and may turn out to be the best Sunday viewing for a while!