Poker Kings Prop Bet September

Rivrd

Re: Poker Kings Prop Bet September Breakdown of PrizePool. 1-4 Plers Playing 1 Place Paid..100% 5-8 Plers Playing 2 Places Paid 1st Place 60% 2nd Place 40% 9+Plers Players 3 Places Paid 1st Place 50% 2nd Place 30% 3rd Place 20% Top 10 Points scores count ,incl dble points games on a monday in the pk league

Re: Poker Kings Prop Bet September I'm going to opt out for this month lads, I'm working the next 3 Monday nights, then am away for a long weekend for my birthday, and with the double points counting, I don't think it is a particularly good idea to commit to either the league nor the prop bet. Consequently I am only going to play the €100 guaranteed nights on Tue, Wed, Thu. Afaik I will only miss one October Monday, so, as long that stays the same, I am a definite for October. Good luck all

Re: Poker Kings Prop Bet September Have a good un mate hopefully have it again oct:ok

I'm going to opt out for this month lads, I'm working the next 3 Monday nights, then am away for a long weekend for my birthday, and with the double points counting, I don't think it is a particularly good idea to commit to either the league nor the prop bet. Consequently I am only going to play the €100 guaranteed nights on Tue, Wed, Thu. Afaik I will only miss one October Monday, so, as long that stays the same, I am a definite for October. Good luck all

Re: Poker Kings Prop Bet September No need for my trillion name then ive got every confidence in you mate:ok

depends how i do on stars tonight:tongue2in the 200k and the $33 horse but that leaves me with $40 in there:wall whats your trillion name and i'll do it on there if it all goes pear shaped:tongue2