Sas league 30'th of August - 1'st of September

Saturday 30 August 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
OB v Randers (16:00BST) 1.67 4.00 5.50 103.06 % Details »
Hide « OB v Randers
Sunday 31 August 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AGF v FCN (13:00BST) 2.17 3.50 3.75 101.32 % Details »
Hide « AGF v FCN
Esbjerg v Horsens (15:00BST) 2.00 3.60 4.40 100.51 % Details »
Hide « Esbjerg v Horsens
SønderjyskE v AaB (15:05BST) 4.40 3.60 1.97 101.27 % Details »
Hide « SønderjyskE v AaB
Brøndby v FCK (16:30BST) 2.78 3.45 2.56 104.02 % Details »
Hide « Brøndby v FCK
Monday 1 September 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FCM v Vejle (18:00BST) 1.53 4.25 7.25 102.54 % Details »

Re: Sas league 30'th of August - 1'st of September

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event AGF - FC Nordsjælland
Selection AGF
Strength 10/10
Date 31/08/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 2.30 (Back)
Reasoning AGF beat Brøndby at Nrgi Park their last match, with Nando Rafael returning and looking promising. Today they meet FCN, who are the bottom team in the league even though they've had some play suggesting they could be higher in the table I think AGF should be clear favorites in this matchup. AGF are missing Olof Persson, Ole Budtz and Niels Kristensen, none of them I'd class as more than marginal players. FCN will be missing Santala, who's been out for a good while anyway and won't be missed. FCN barely won against a Scottish 1. division side this week, which did not impress me, except Bernburg bagging two goals in the final minutes. My rating is roughly 50-30-20 giving a value bet of 115 %.

Re: Sas league 30'th of August - 1'st of September Agreed on Arhus side aswell, they should be able to manage a win over FCN, wich imho hasn't shown anything special so far, apart from UEFA ql, but tbh they had a weak side on their end wich they even had a tough time to beat. So im pretty sure Arhus could continue with a good result on sunday, FCN could be a bit of exausted from the match aswell. Cheers.

Re: Sas league 30'th of August - 1'st of September

Football (Denmark)
EventMidtjylland - Vejle
SelectionMidtjylland
Strength10/10
Date01/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningMidtjylland finished last season in second place, behind Aalborg, and the main reason for being higher on the table than bigger names like Kobenhavn or Brondby was their home record, as they won 13 games draw 4 and lost none. They have the only youth academy between the Danish sides, and an excellent scouting system, as they bring unknown players for small fees and they prove good players, like Egyptian international Zidan who played here. Romanian Florescu is one example. I saw the match they played at home with Manchester City and I was impressed by the level of football they showed, they were superior to the more famous English side and should have deserved to go through the doule leg, but they were unlucky 2 first conceding in the 88th minute through an own goal when nothing predicted Manchester could score and second by losing on penalties. but now they can focus better on their own league. So far they are on the 5th position and have a 100% record at home winning both matches and have a 6-1 goal average. Vejle is a mediocre team at most, they have so far 4 points from 2 away games but won't stay unbeaten after this match. Chances are slim for Vejle to get something on this match and I trust Midtjylland to do the job and get the win. :dude
:window.close()'>Close Window