Gatwick today

Guest martinthevet

Guest martinthevet

Ran in the 3.15 at Beverly and won, now I know favourites dont always win, but having been told that Ladbrokes set a £100 limit on bets for this horse, I looked into it but it hadnt run on the soft ground and hadnt really showed anything to suggest it would win, hance why it was 7/1 I suppose. Did anyone back it or what it had going for it?

Guest bowles10

Re: Chookie Heiton today I know Gatwick ran unpl in the Derby so a B class handicap was always there for the taking. Course suited his late burst tactics. The other one today was a fav of mine - Chookie Heiton. I hadnt looked at Beverely for any bets cos i struggle there. However, anyone checking my bets thread will see that I have tipped Heiton on quite a few occasions & felt there would be a return to form someday. Semple put it over the min 5f yesterday & just before the off, it came up as 40/1 which I thought must have been an error! There is no way that horse should ever be 40/1. >: :banghead Not pleased when it coasted in! I'm sure there were a few shrewdies on it EW?