Return of the Prop Bet!

SteveO

Re: Return of the Prop Bet! I'm up for a prop bet of some sort, but unlikely in a late night tourny league thing as my internet is completely awful (still) past 8pm (until late october when the contract runs out :nana). So if someone wants some action with me doing HUSNGs, SNGs maybe some cash challenge or something i dunno, i'm up for it...

Re: Return of the Prop Bet!

I'm up for a prop bet of some sort, but unlikely in a late night tourny league thing as my internet is completely awful (still) past 8pm (until late october when the contract runs out :nana). So if someone wants some action with me doing HUSNGs, SNGs maybe some cash challenge or something i dunno, i'm up for it...
Nade the tounrey league is more lik a 30 seater sit n go most nights with aslower blind structure. Usually finishes sometime between 10-11 if you're interested. Yous mus be missing out on all the fish at the weekends playing cash so early:eek

Re: Return of the Prop Bet! Gaf may not be able to enter:sad Sure he mentioned on the tables his schedule now consists of: 5am-10am-Birdwatching-various locations 10am-6pm-Trainspotting-various platforms 6pm-9pm-Origami classes-Institute Of Paper Skills 9pm-12pm-Campanology Classes-He was a bit dissapointed with this but is committed now:lol Of course if he wants to come on and tell me i am wrong and he is in and up for the prop bet i will stand corrected;)

Re: Return of the Prop Bet! lol - Sorry guys - I think I will skip it - I'm trying to avoid regular/league games/commitments - I want to focus on developing my cash game....... Before my break it was just one league game after another and didnt seem to leave (quality) time for the poker I wanted to play...........

Yous mus be missing out on all the fish at the weekends playing cash so early:eek
Yup :sad and every week day evening/night too :cry. Basically the times i'm able to play are peak time for European regs. i.e. now till 5 then 5 till 7/8 the US regs get out of bed :eyes. Made me a better player i suppose :unsure. As for the league SteveO i can't commit to any regular event for a prop bet past 8pm, my net really is that bad, it's not just slow it cuts off every 5mins. You guys can do it, i'm up for an individual prop bet anyways.

Well samba's a regular now in that league maybe he and his mate will be interested. Don't know about RIVRD and haven't come across Dobbin for a while.
Count me in :ok Just wanted to give the PK league a miss this month due to hols etc.

Samba did say he might join too and dont know if his mate would be interested. As for how much dont mind mate,50,25, whatever suits most people
How much are we talking about here? €25 or €50, £25 or £50, $25 or $50 And is it the top 10 cashes (€) or the top 10 points finishes?