Best Bet Of The Day - Tue 26/08/08

Magic Cat 2.45 Ripon (WIN)

Looked very calm in parade ring as others sweated, forced to race on the outside, fav had got 1st run but this was closing it down and full of running up the Ponty hill, only lost out by a neck and has grp 2 entry in September.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

That's what I wrote after seeing it at Ponty and been waiting patiently for it to turn out again. Different ground today which is only concern. Form from 1st race is nothing special but many from that race have not run since either. Out of One Cool Cat and could be a class act, was impressed by debut.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Tue 26/08/08 14:45 6f Nursery, Ripon: Fitzolini - Came first LTO in August, admittidley only against 5 other runners. I think the 2yo is starting to come to stride as it has come 2|1 in his recent form. Even though it is a bigger race i think if it can get off to a good start it has a good chance of coming top 3 at a big price, It loves the ground and will want that double win. Fitzolini 0.5 E/W

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.