Help with research and back testing.

Guest trigger

Guest trigger

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but could someone help with a bit of technical information. I would like to do some research and back testing on around a dozen teams. The amount of information I would like to keep and up-date, makes it impractical to try and do it via spreadsheets. Would the solution be to use access? If this is the case, does anyone know of a cheap programme that would run in access and update the information to keep a running total of all that I input. If access is not the solution, could anyone recommend a solution for me. I really am a novice regarding all this, and will be relying on a friend to help me through it. Any help would be really appreciated, it’s driving me nuts.

Guest madmick

Re: Help with research and back testing. trigger hard to say definitively without more information. Excel is quite powerful and is more user-friendly than access if you are not familiar with either. Access would certainly be suitable for most tasks like this. If you want to specify more details, someone might be able to give you more specific advice.