Poker Trillion PL v Blonde - BPP Focus Game Mon 25th - TAEKWONDO

avongirl

Leg 4 of our forum challenge against Blonde on Poker Trillion is on Monday 25th August at 7.30pm. Buy in is $10+1 and there is $1500 (yes $1500) added to each leg. :nana There is also a $5000 freeroll at the end of the series for the winning forum. The password has already been sent to everyone who voted in the main thread who has supplied their alias. If you still need it, please reply on the main thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/blonde-punters-lounge-poker-trillion-forum-challenge-66169/ Taekwondo seemed appropriate:

Roughly translated as "the way of the fist and the foot", taekwondo is mainly about the kicking , specifically to the body and the head, and shouting. Tactical hollering - great stuff!
We are behind in the series at the moment so we need some controlled aggression (and maybe a bit of team tactics;)) to get us back in contention. Only the top 5 score points in the challenge, but the money will pay out lower if we get sufficient numbers in. No need to vote for this one - I know who you all are. BPP points for everyone who plays for PL. :ok

Re: Poker Trillion PL v Blonde - BPP Focus Game Mon 25th - TAEKWONDO

I can sort it Al :ok
Actually, I'm struggling - just tried doing it, but it wont allow the transfer unless it leaves $20 minimum in your account (I depositied $22 - $11 for me and $11 for you - if I deposit again it has to be at least another $20) So if anyone else can help Al out, it saves me depositing again :ok If noone can help, I can deposit again....