Coping with bad runs

Woodie

How do you lot cope with bad runs? this week I have run so bad on cash tables it's a joke! I'm on a downswing of 12 buyins on nl25 which is awful for me! Everytime I go in ahead I end up loosing this week. Now playing with no confidence! Might take next week of and start back grinding $5 sng's again!

Re: Coping with bad runs Currently playing STT challenge and I've not drawn anything in my last 9 games. But as long as I know that my plays are the right ones...then I also know that the ''variance'' (luck swings???) will balance out over time. If they don't, and I continue losing money for a long period, then I'd have to question whether my ''right plays'' are in fact wrong ones.

Re: Coping with bad runs I went through an 18 BI downswing a couple of months ago but made it all back within 2weeks. I just took a couple of days off, went back through the hands and though most of them were bad luck/cold decks i just thought through what could have been done differently. In turn it improved my game overall game and so i was able to use the bad run and turn it into a huge positive. So i recommend taking a break to recharge, analyze the hands , stay positive and look to improve your game instead of looking back at past negatives. GL