new system ????????

daledep

looking through the league tables i noticed that every team in all leagues upto div3 and most of scotland had all one at home over the course of the season if you backed every team to win at home banking if they won and then adjusting your stake on the next one to always make a profit beggining at the start of the season you would surely be in profit any thoughts ideas etc on this would be gratefull

Guest Lardonio

Re: new system ???????? East Stirlingshire didn't have 1 single home win last year, in 18 matches. That would probably have wiped out your (possible) profits from all the other teams and maybe taken your house with it as well. Seriously though, I'm no math professor but you need to be very careful with these kinds of progressive staking systems. There's a lot of threads on the subject here if you do some searching (the word "Martingale" springs to mind). I'm not saying it can't work, but you should do some extensive research first. For me there's something illogical about staking potentially huge amounts on really bad teams. There's more than the risk of a team not winning all season, you could also have teams that will get a win or two, but maybe not before after 14-15 matches or more. There will be some huge amounts staked on such long losing runs and very huge balls required.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.