The One and Only secret to being a Profitable Punter

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

In my opinion and experience, there is only one thing that anyone who wants to make money in the bookies or at the exchange, has to be good at. It is the difference between a very profitable punter and a loosing punter. Forget Systems, as without this ability, you simply will never make a profit. The thing I refer to is the ability to recognise value. I know that any punters who are profitable on here will recognise this fact, however I am sure that there are people on here who simply are not aware of the complete importance that value has. In most bookies, take Hills for example, they offer a goal market in a match. Here is an example off the top of my head. Bradford V Ipswich. Odds would be as follows; 0 or 1 goal in match 11/4 ____2 goals in match 3/1. Over 2 goals 8/11. Now I can tell you from experience that no matter which of these you fancy, if you bet on any one of them, you are getting absolutely no value whatsoever. Anyway I have said my piece. The system I have mentioned is the ultimate system and anyone who believes that Value is of secondary importance, will not be making a profit in gambling. The hard thing of course is recognising Value. If you are unable to recognize Value, then you are doomed to faliure, loss and getting plenty of £10 loyalty bonuses off the bookies, who will refer to you as a great customer. Cheers BB

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.