Virgin V Roll - BPP Focus Game Thurs 14th - GYMNASTICS FLOOR

avongirl

Time some of you earned some points. :tongue2 V Roll is at 7.30 and registration is open now (in fact, I can see some of you in there already :D). You need to earn 25 raked hands at the cash tables to be able to register. A raked hand is earned on Virgin whenever you see a flop, stake size is irrelavent. You can do this easily in an hour, if you don't play too tight. ;) Please don't leave it til the last minute to do this, as the system can sometimes be slow to recognise that you have played your hands. V-points structure below for those who have forgotten them. Please vote in the daily diary thread otherwise I will not allocate your BPP points. :ok

When? V*ROLL Satellites - every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 7.30pm Monthly V*ROLL - last Sunday of every month at 6.30pm What? Virgin Poker have introduced a WHOPPING 3 'V*ROLLS' every week to bulk up your V*POINTS. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays will become V*ROLL nights with 25,000 V*POINTS up for grabs! That's the value of a free flight to Las Vegas 3 times a week! Come in the top 10 in one of these tourneys and you will have won your seat at the exclusive 'Monthly V*ROLL' giving away an incredible 100,000 VPOINTS! Qualify here
  • Play 25 raked hands at the cash tables in the 2 days leading up to any of the thrice weekly V*ROLL tourneys and you'll have earned your seat!
  • Top 10 from every V*ROLL satellite qualify for 100,000 V*POINTS Monthly V*ROLL on the last Sunday of every month at 6.30pm.
V*ROLL SATELITES
PositionV*POINTS
1st7,500
2nd5,000
3rd3,000
4th2,500
5th2,000
6th1,500
7th1,250
8th1,000
9th750
10th500
MONTHLY V*ROLL
PositionV*POINTS
1st20,000
2nd17,000
3rd15,000
4th13,000
5th10,000
6th9,000
7th7,000
8th5,000
9th3,000
10th1,000
So get your skates on and qualify for the next V*ROLL today! Terms & Conditions
  1. Seats for the Monthly V*ROLL cannot be exchanged for cash.
  2. No player can win more than one seat for the Monthly V*ROLL.
  3. Points will be added to your accounts within 3 days of the tournament completion.
  4. The minimum for the tournament is 18.
  5. Standard Virgin Poker rules apply.
  6. The promoter is Virgin Poker.

Re: Virgin V Roll - BPP Focus Game Thurs 14th - GYMNASTICS FLOOR Who's in this today ?? Also I didnt vote in any thread yet can i still get some points ?? plllleeeeassse :)

Re: Virgin V Roll - BPP Focus Game Thurs 14th - GYMNASTICS FLOOR

:unsure only 95 registered. What are you playing?
ok, im a chuffing idiot :$ clicked on the wrong freeroll :loon got so excited as well ..... first PL game in a while ..... oh well, at least i made 10 eur clearing my raked hands ..... Bloody moron i am :cry